I'm Moving !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Golden Master
Well it has been a long time coming with my parents divorce, the last three days really put the move into high gear. I have not seen my dad for about a month now, and it is probably best that way because if i did see him, i would probably kill him. But anyway...we are packing right now, putting some of the larger stuff in storage, and trying to find a rental house for the time being where we want to buy a house eventually, money is gonna be very tight since the business has not sold yet, and my dad does not want to sell it, so it is going into forced closure soon most likely. Good news is, i will finally be away from sudbury, and will have a stable life somewhere, and will probably have HIGH SPEED!!!!!, maybe not for a few months until we get settled in, but i will get it eventually...

I'm most likely moving to around the peterbourgh area.

Yea good luck luke, you told me how nasty things got an all I can say is things can only get better you got my contact details if you want to chat little buddy.

Thanks guys....

I Have been packing since like 9am and man did i not know how much crap that i had stuffed everywhere, but crap that i need, and can't throw out. Like spair keyboard, probably about 10 different mice, ect. My back is killing be from the moving, i guess miss placed disks don't help lol.

Yea good luck luke, you told me how nasty things got an all I can say is things can only get better you got my contact details if you want to chat little buddy.

Actually i was gonna give you a ring to calm me down a bit two days ago, when i came home from school and my mom had bruises because my dad slammed her in a door. But i ended up thinking it threw, and didn't kill him.......no im not some crazy person guys lol......really.MY mom is going to press charges, although my dad will probably get around them, because the police were already here and did nothing...

I don't know if i could have kept my calm if I was in that situation mate but my phone is always on if you need me.

Salty we where not all born with a silver spoon in our mouth you soft southerner :p and I will have you know the scouse accent is one of the most soothing in the world as long as your not counting bootle or norris green / canny farm in there OR when some one includes the words pall an knee caps in the same sentance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom