im letting my guts out/ going legitamate

Status
Not open for further replies.
you've been hitting the gym everyday for 4 months?! wow thats impressive, that shows real determination. my record for going to the gym is somewhere around 3 weeks, so i know the effort it takes to maintain that consistency isn't easy, and its probably the hardest part of starting your weight loss. you should consider seeing a personal trainer because i'm guessing the reason you haven't lost weight is due to improper application of your weight loss method (that made sense in my head :p). stress also contributes to weight gain (especially in the gut area). try to relax. you're exercising now which is a great way of relieving stress..but you should also try to be more optimistic in life. maybe you should consider spirituality? good luck.

eh, nah, i had a personal trainer for a while, he was shocked, and i was only easting raw and cooked veggies for almost a month

than, also, spirtuality, lets say, i believe in god, but i believe that going to church is not necessarry, and that god put us on earth to live life, and enjoy it while we have it.

Wow!

That is a quite a tumultous path you have tread so far. There really isn't anything that I can add, except some sage words from Homer (not Simpson):

"Even his griefs are a joy to one that remembers all that he wrought and endured.:

-Homer, The Odyssey-

Life is full of weak, angry and disenfranchised individuals.

Having the strength of character to withstand the constant onslaught of others ignorance and less-than-desirable characters is a task eternal until death.

Remember, live for now, there is an incredible amount of beauty in the world. I have lived in Asia, the Middle East, Europe and America. I have discovered that are good people everywhere, though sometimes it is difficult to find them.

This too shall pass, and so shall you. Don't rush it or wish for tomorrow, our time is fleeting.

If you wish to see a better world, be strong and do not pass on the hurt and pain that people inflict upon you. Kill them with kindess.

Om Mani Padme Hum

bigr5026 said:
wow
eh, i guess i understand now

'wow' and 'eh' don't really go right after eachother.. :p

if all else fails there's always craigslist. ;)

just wondering, how old are you?

But, no woman out thare in her right mind would go out with me, let alone have children.

Don't bet on it, kiddo. I'm a fat guy that's been married 20 years. I was fat when I met, and have been fat ever since. Love actually is blind.

I dont even see myself getting a job in the tech feild, and thats what i truely want, but i know i have no chance of getting it becuase of this.

but i have no chance of getting a job dealing with them becuase it is on my record that i have this ****

by doing tech work that i have no chance of doing yet again

Like my mom always says, "Old man Can't never could." Get some certifications and see what you can do with them.

You're defeating your self before you even start. You said you are depressed. If it is not situational, then it is chemical, and is stuff out there than can help... talk to your doctor (as well as for the ADHD). As for the other conditions, there are ways to deal with them. Use the internet and see what is out there... you will be surprised.

thats not the issue

my mom filed it somehow, and really, if anyone pulls a background check on me, noones going to hire me.

you're just being really negative... and you're merely speculating. i don't really know how that works.. how they can do a background check and find out that stuff... but anyways.. even if they were to do that.. probably only like 25% of them do background checks, and even if they did find out you have adhd (i assume this is what you're afraid of..?) it won't really mean anything because they know you went through school with it.. and you're capable of overcoming it.. possibly with the help of medication... and i believe a lot of adults have ADD.

like trotter said, you're defeating yourself before you even start. don't worry about your negatives... just do the best you can now. the rest will sort itself out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom