I'm leaving TF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I see your leaving just because Apok passed you in the post count huh. Sore loser :D

Sorry to see you go

Switch... always the optimist.

Things take time. It's not like we're getting a big fat check for it all. I'm tickled that things have come as far as they have already.

Go away.

Why the h3ck would you still be replying to subscribed topics if you're leaving? :confused:

Erm, nvm... Anyway, you're right, man!! this place looks more empty than cia.gov!! (And what the #311 happened to all the Emoticons?? :confused: )

I would say I'd hate to see you go, but it aint like you're gonna be missing anything, so C-ya.
:( :cool:

"Maybe ill return if this site ever gets fixed up."

what about this site do you not like? its strength is also its weakness, very lax about the rules, fanboysism galore with little facts, i've seen many posts which outright offer bad advice on windows settings/software. but its strenght is this forum is very good for hardware advice, about the best you can get IMO, otherwise it is below par.

check into the TweakGuides.com forums, its too strict for me so I actually prefer it here, but its the most intelligent computer forum I have ever seen and I still browse the forums once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom