I'm leaving...

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterhuang913

Retired.
...next week for my summer vacation. I will be on a cruise for the whole week so I might not be posting. I've heard they have wireless internet but I just wanted to give you guys a heads up.

summer?? school just started for us.. but when i read the post title i thought u wre leaving the forums, and i was like "No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yeah, my classes all start on Monday. It's been my summer for quite some time now. I'm assuming you're getting your cruise in just before school starts?

Anyways, don't worry about posting. Concentrate on the bikini-clad women. Much better use of your time :)

^ lol yes it is... but i have my computer to see them without the bikini's;)

<...And with that, Vernong went on to lead a sad, lonely, somewhat sticky existence, his darkness only illuminated by the dim glow of his computer monitor and the incessant blinking of the "Low Battery" light on his wireless mouse, which he had long ago lost the will to recharge...> lol :)

Woohoo! Peter is leaving! :D Kidding, lol. Hope you have a safe trip! Next week, I'll probably not be posting as much as I would since school will be starting. Here comes Sophomore year.

<...And with that, Vernong went on to lead a sad, lonely, somewhat sticky existence, his darkness only illuminated by the dim glow of his computer monitor and the incessant blinking of the "Low Battery" light on his wireless mouse, which he had long ago lost the will to recharge...> lol :)

.... lol!!

but i don't spend my entire day on the system, i usually hang at the mall or something, catch up with my friends etc etc.. thats my weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom