im gonna be 19 on Nov. 18th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildside

Hellfire!
im gonna try to get SMG for Wii, 2 Wii points cards, n 2 classic controllers. I am too gonna buy myself my own present again this year (last year being Wii launch). HG:L came out October 31st n gay Wal-Mart doesnt have it yet!! I've been playing beta this whole time.

i actually just want to have the money for my computer, which i just finally figured out how much i need for a complete upgrade. I need at most $2200 if i get the HD 3870 or $2400 if i get the HD 3870 x2. Dont ask y, because the list is not fully finalized because im waiting for a decent 790X or 790FX and HD 3870 x2 price/release date.

OFF TOPIC:

anyone going to Best Buy or Circuit City on Black Friday? I might. My dad is looking for a good LCD 1080p, over 52" for the gameroom for me n my bros to game on.

coolness.. so much for me making a Happy Birthday thread..

well no one knows my birthday so i just wanted to make a thread to let everyone know n update on some of my plans on what i want.

as for my computer being rebuilt, i dont see it happening until Feburary (1 year anniversary!, sig) if i dont get another job. I'm trying to get one at Mission Grove Theaters (aka CinemaStar) because they r definitely hiring now for seasonal and/or temporary. No computer = almost depression :(

oh this goes for everyone, im sry im an a$$ n annoying at times, but hey i got literally nothing else to do because of mostly school, work, n other family issues that is taking up my time. I have almost no entertainment time on my hands unless i screw around too much. I have kind a been, which is the reason y im failing 2 classes in school but it isnt entirely my fault. U guys do not know how hard it is to adapt to an argumental family of my size 24/7. I CANNOT GET PRIVACY!!

Happy birthday.... So, how big is your family?

Good choice with the Wii.... I stole (ok, borrowed while he is at college) my brother's Wii, and I got 4 points cards, and got a ton of classic games. I told my brother I am going to have to buy him a new one, since I already put $80 worth of games on this thing that I don't think are transferable... lol

actually at the bottom of the forum.. it shows a list of ppl's b'days.. usually i scan those.. and give a shout out to the people I know..

Happy birthday.... So, how big is your family?

Good choice with the Wii.... I stole (ok, borrowed while he is at college) my brother's Wii, and I got 4 points cards, and got a ton of classic games. I told my brother I am going to have to buy him a new one, since I already put $80 worth of games on this thing that I don't think are transferable... lol

well..........i have 6 bros n 2 sisters n we did live all together under the same roof in i think a 2.6 sq ft house a half a mile from here! I dont remember the estimate, but this one is around 3.6 sq ft.

currently, i have 5 bros n 1 sister. My oldest bro is married n moved out into an apartment. My oldest sister now owns a dance academy n is moved out as well. I am the middle child n the most respectful to my parents, literally. There r very serious problems with my oldest sister n not much of my oldest bro i would rather not discuss...........it has.....hurt my dad in the worst way u could think possible to a parent. Let's just say my sister is a thief n a fraud is all i can say.

u got a Wii? Sweet. I spent probably around $600 or so including games total. It was worth it, but hardly anyone plays the games as much when i got it. I have tight budget n ive been saving money so this was a good buy.

I have LoZ: Twilight Princess, DBZ: Tenchiachi Budokai 2 - i might 3rd if it's better, Wii Sports, Metal Slug Anthology, n MK: Armageddon. I already pre-order SSBB, full paid too. I have 4 Wii remotes - all with 4 free Wii remote jackets n new straps, 2 nunchucks, a game wallet with a home station set up thing - useless now, 2 Wii points cards used up - have 1100 points left n waiting for Kirby Super Star, i have 2 component cables - 1 from MadCatz i ordered off amazon but arrived too late to give a friend but now bought React, n a 2GB PNY SD card which was $79.99 at the time n should of waited.

i do have the MadCatz component cables for $15, was $24 including shipping. I cant seem to get rid of them. U need????

actually at the bottom of the forum.. it shows a list of ppl's b'days.. usually i scan those.. and give a shout out to the people I know..

really? i didnt know that. Sry my bad. U can make a new thread if u want for celebration, i dont mind.

well Happy B;day!! I'm gonna find some good happy b'day pics...

Happy%20Birthday.jpg

dang man.... thats a big family. I am guess that by 3.6 sq ft, you mean 3600? 3.6 would be like all 8 of you living on the side panel of an ATX Full tower, lol.

All I have spent on the Wii is the $80 for the Wii Points, and $20ish for one classic controller to play the SNES & N64 games. No thanks on the Component cables for now.... no money right now, and I will only have the Wii for a few more days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom