I'm going to be far, far less active.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You forget he is English when your 14 they give you a fake ID and £50 quid to go down the pub and get smashed.

Sure I can't be less active than I am now. I don't know why but in Summer I am bored to move my a** when I am on my routine I am fascinated to activities. That's why I always have to be on a kinda dietary programme in Summer season anyway. I believe that I am also bored to eat...

You forget he is English when your 14 they give you a fake ID and £50 quid to go down the pub and get smashed.

No, we nick whatever it may be, Gin, Vodka any spirits. And head to the streets, get smashed before the police start patrolling the streets.

Sober enough to return home by 11PM.
Havoc, i have a GF. And she's mighty fine :).

I will never be a WoW Geek, for as long as theres alcohol...and guns. And anything that can kill a pidgeon.

lol stealing them don't pay off in the long run trust me on this. Well I fist got drunk at the age of 13 and I haven't stopped since then.

been playing for a month when im able too - lvl 34 human warrior
lvl 12 dwarf hunter

not too impressive lol..

Please dont im only level 16, but hey my account has only been active for 3 days :).

I just clicken on the recomended world... anachronos sumin like that.

Want to buy lots and lots of stuff? I have a friend that has tons of high level crap she would GIVE to ME, but I would sell to you. Of course I might have to shag her, but it's a small price to pay really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom