I'm going back to school now

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started college classes on Monday. I have Calculus 1, Lit/Comp 1, Intro to Computer Programming, and World History to 1500. My major is computer science. I'm actually waiting to go to class right now, my class is at 3, and it's the only one I have today.

charles_scott said:

Im not waisting my time with them gay honor classes or AP classes..... Well i cant even get into them because im "special" >_<

just because you can't get into them doesn't mean they're gay

well...they are...but yea :p

i'm taking 2 AP and 3 honors in my sophmore year :(:
AP European History
AP Statistics
English 2H
Chemistry H
Journalism (i'm thinking of dropping this...i don't think it helps you much in your college application)
Chinese 2H

My daughter started back last week.

I don't know her schedule off-hand, but I know she has four classes this semester, and one of them is yearbook staff, and another one is pre-calculus

She basically has all of her main requirements, so she's filling in the minor ones and pushing up her credit total.

She will have early dismissal next semester.

EDIT: This is her high school senior year.

IM in 10th grade this year, all my classes are cool, so are all the new teachers. i just started on Monday.

Hhah it was funny cause i failed spanish 1 last year and i thgouth i was going to fail the year right? Well i went to the councelors office during band camp and asked her. I was like i didnt pass did i? She said you bettter have w/ 23 1/2 credits! I was like holy shiznat!! hahha, so yea. I took spanish1 over summer school though so its all good.

I have started college as well, i only have 3 classes this semester so i won't be that swamped. I'm taking chemistry, calculus and data structures. Next semester i'm going to be packed with tough classes, i can't wait. :)

Thinking of moving up to seattle, washington myself to attend the art institute up there and get an associate in Audio Production and probably a bachelors in Fine arts. Audio Production has an Internship at the 2nd to last quarter, but of course the major hurdle is $$$$$

Senior year in high school wasn't so bad, I had an open 1st period, and open 6th period, so I got to come late and leave early :D

Nubius said:
Thinking of moving up to seattle, washington myself to attend the art institute up there and get an associate in Audio Production and probably a bachelors in Fine arts. Audio Production has an Internship at the 2nd to last quarter, but of course the major hurdle is $$$$$

Bechelors in Fine Arts? Why not computers dude?.. You obviously "sortta" like computers :p..

There's a lot of interesting sub-areas in computers you can check out.. Maybe VLSI crap?.. :)

School starts in Sept 6th for me :p

i'm taking, Discreet math, calculus AP, physics (taking AP exam), Chemistry (taking ap exam), English, Biology :D

also, i've already took Computer Science AP exam in grade 11, got 5 (highest possible mark) on that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom