Im Finaly Outta High School!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a year , and then Army !

As a job? Or is army mandatory? Here and in most European countrys it is, which sucks! I don't want to go :p as we actually don't do anything useful and it is a waste of a year :D ! At least I'll go to the university first. Nobody wants to go to Army without getting paid, well yeah they pay those who are not working as soldiers but it is 20 euros a month :eek: :D :D :D, so that's not really cosidered a payment...

Gotta love it.... kids are so eager to get out of High School, and then BAM.... the real world hits shortly there-after... I was the same back in school "get me outta here!".... now that I am in the real world, I want my High School Days back.... Livin at home, not paying rent, only rooms I had to clean were my bedroom & bathroom and mow the lawn, only bills I had were putting gas in my car (which I bought), and paying for food, and anything fun we'd go do...... Now I got the Mortgage, cleaning the whole house inside & out, car bill, gas bill, electric bill, water bill, property tax, cable, internet, cell phone, credit cards (ouch, too many), and insurance....... I am sure i am forgetting something... lol

Who is excited about leaving High School? Its the easiest and most enjoyable part of your whole life if your lucky.

Agreed...

Honestly, I have been on my own the past year and doing decent, so it isnt going to hit me hard, in a way it will make things easier, more hours at work equals more money to pay bills.

Finaly, today was my last day of school, next week we go to Kentucky Kingdom, and have graduation practice... I AM FINALY FREE FROM THAT **** HOLE!!!!!!! But, I do miss my votech classes...

Great. Now you have the rest of your life to look forward to.

American Schooling system confuses me.

In the UK its just:

Primary School, years 1 to 6
High school, years 3 to 9
College, 10 to 12 - then 16+ (sixth form) (optional)
University

(Add 4 or 5 to each year, and that the age you are in them years :) )

Im in year 10, and staying in 16+ then Uni.. such a long way to go :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom