Im feeling Sick...

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam02

In Runtime
So a guy round here sent me some expensive computer parts to me in the UK from USA, Via UPS. Ive searched these forums and other forums and read that UPS are terrible..Its scaring me. Most cases the Box is beaten up bad and some cases the parts are broken beyond repair. I used a tracking number and it says the package was scheduled to be here by February 28TH. Its now March 21st.

I feel sick..

"It's a bomb!! Run!!!..."

Ur Chi must be bad...

I had some seriosly terrible times with the post office. I try shipping off packages to costomers and the always arrive late, even when i ship it express mail where it gets there in 2 days and it got there in 5 days. Soo many people were asking for their money back, it was unbelievable.
:mad:

They might be searching OR holding your package at 'Customs' for some reason. You could ask if they're holding it at ROYAL MAIL. Sometimes they do that. :confused: :cool:

how do you know its UPS not the guy sendin you the **** because I've had hundreds of thing shipped UPS and its always perfect

An expensive package should be sent "Insured" especially a package that is being sent internationally. Customs inspections can seriously hinder delivery time. But 20 days?

Wouldn't it have ben much better to order your parts with-in the UK?

homerj14 said:
how do you know its UPS not the guy sendin you the **** because I've had hundreds of thing shipped UPS and its always perfect

Well, if he got a tracking number...I would assume he knows it's UPS and it is UPS. FedEX is way better anyhow.

UPS steals ppls packages + throwing and kicking em while loading in/out. its true cuz i know someone works for UPS and he told me that. so...good luck! Fedex is the only reliable shipping company (except fedex ground) from US.

No no no no no, used the ups store, shipped via global usps

Anyways for some odd reason the tracking number says expected delivery date Feb. 28, 2006. Updated March 21, 2006 8:13PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom