I'm doomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agonizing pain....? I'm looking forward to it.

To be honest, I have no idea who those two are in my sigs. I just found them, liked them, and turned them into sigs. If you want, I could post the original pics.

This is probably my best work yet.....I started drawing it late last night and it's probably taken me 3-4 hours to draw. Big thanks to your sis, H4x3r.

I know it isn't that good, I can point out atleast a hundred flaws in it, but I've learned quite a lot by drawing this.....

test3_s.jpg

LOL! It's really not that bad. Hair looks cool........

If you look at mine you can see quite a few things I changed.......I put the clothe all around his arm instead of on his knife thing....put the knot in the clothe around his waste farther to the side...instead of a knife I gave him a football....his head I completely messed up....his shoulders are screwed up, and I changed his tatoo....lol

FireFox said:
instead of a knife I gave him a football....his head I completely messed up....his shoulders are screwed up, and I changed his tatoo....lol

ah thats not a knife....it's a mask... if u watched naurto you would know what it means... Kakashi is not an ANBU member, because anbu is the soldier ninja. Kakashi is an elite ninja or jounin in the case of naruto....my sister just wanted somthing different for a change :D but keep up the good work...it's a vast improovement over your first post!

btw i'll look around for clintz....

H4x3r said:
ah thats not a knife....it's a mask... if u watched naurto you would know what it means... Kakashi is not an ANBU member, because anbu is the soldier ninja. Kakashi is an elite ninja or jounin in the case of naruto....my sister just wanted somthing different for a change :D but keep up the good work...it's a vast improovement over your first post!

btw i'll look around for clintz....

Ohhhh....I was gonna say...that's a wierd looking knife thing...I have never watched Naurto, and that's pretty obvious, eh? lol

Here is something I am drawing, it's not anime but I like to draw so I decided to put it up anyway:

PS*Sorry for the crappy quality of the pic, when I put it on imageshack they made it look all rigidy and lowered the quality of the pic.

http://img376.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10105111pw.jpg

And a much darker pic of it: (again the quality was lowered for some reason)

http://img375.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10105097jg.jpg

I am not done with it, that's why it looks like there is dirt on his face, but I will post completed pics if you all like when I am done.

I think most of us know who it is :)

for a second there gameguru I was about to go off on you because I thought you said "I cant draw" or "Its a crappy drawing" or something like that lol...but yeah I re-read your sentence, that's a good drawing though

looks pretty lifelike to me. Wouldn't mind a fraction of the skill to be able to do that honestly.

Nubius said:
for a second there gameguru I was about to go off on you because I thought you said "I cant draw" or "Its a crappy drawing" or something like that lol...but yeah I re-read your sentence, that's a good drawing though

looks pretty lifelike to me. Wouldn't mind a fraction of the skill to be able to do that honestly.

Yea, I wouldn't mind it either....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom