I'm doomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireFox

Daemon Poster
funnyeye.jpg

Well, I tried.

Poor, poor Rukia -- my drawing is horrible, I know. You should see the first anime I ever drew. That'll give you nightmares. I am determined to get better....must get better....did I mention I was never good at drawing nor ever attempted to draw until a couple weeks ago? lol

Obvious, I know.

The right eye I kept messing up so badly....and it was getting to a point at which I had erased it too much and it wouldn't let me draw on the paper anymore....so, I had to settle for what it is now. Hair is messed up aswell....lets face it, everything is messed up.

Edit: I drew it with a airforce pencil....the eraser is crappy. The army pencil is better. BLASPHEMY!

not bad man....better than i can do...but i pail in comparison to my syster...shes a good drawer ssss

ANBU_Kakashi_by_Zariah.jpg

thats from her DA at http://www.zariah.deviantart.com/

she draws em in pencil then scans and colors in PS.....

oh btw if u want that in 1200x1024 just PM me...but i guess thats just for wallpaper.... and keep up the good stuff FireFox. I look foward to seeing more of your work

EDIT: fixed the link

Yea, I've seen her work before.

If at all possible, do you think you could get get her to put up some of her drawings before she colorizes them as I'd like to study how she shades it etc. That's how I learn for the most part......I study other peoples styles and create my own. Contraire to popular belief, anime is not just anime. ;)

Edit: Go to her gallery, and it's the top right picture on the first page.

I have a picture I am working on of Mel Gibson in "We Were Soldiers"

It's not anime but I think I am doing well on it...I can't scan it cuz it's huge, maybe I can take a pic.

But, don't draw on line paper man...anyways it looks fine I dunno why you think it looks bad.

FireFox said:
Yea, I've seen her work before.

If at all possible, do you think you could get get her to put up some of her drawings before she colorizes them as I'd like to study how she shades it etc. That's how I learn for the most part......I study other peoples styles and create my own. Contraire to popular belief, anime is not just anime. ;)

i'll go down stairs and get her sketch book....and scan some of her drawings and post em

STill better waht i can do lol i cant draw alot when im bored is whenim able to do some mad stuff. And H4x3r man dude your sister can draw dang lol. im loving them pictures. :) ;)

*EDIT* forgot Firefox still better then mine and you said airforce pencils suck and armys are better then go and steal some from the army lol :p

Dark_Sniper* said:
*EDIT* forgot Firefox still better then mine and you said airforce pencils suck and armys are better then go and steal some from the army lol :p

I did. Recruiters are good for atleast something. :)

The army pencils have good erasers.....the airforce one has a white one that doesn't work all that well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom