I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a damn good thing you're not leavin' becuase if you did i'd have to come over that way and kick some tail ;) hahaha, j/k man. You've signed a contract with the devil, so you have to stay :) I didn't see this thread until now, so ha! You must stay or else everyone here will come and drag you back...you do good around here man!! :)

ps.. Placebo, Anubis, dante debaser and everything else you go by STOP changing your name!!!! hahhahaha, damn i'm always confused for a second or two when you change your name :p

This is what I like about this board. All the drama is rolled up nice and neat into one thread. Which lets people that prefer to learn/help skip right over it and move on to more important things.

Guy, something to remember, and this is not a shot to Pro IT guys, but your general IT guy has no people skills. It's a fact. Every IT guy that I've ever met has always had a hard time interaction with others. And get 2 of them together with different opinions on something? Stand back.

So if one of these guys said something stupid, chalk it up to "that's the way he is" and move on. It's a forum. They can say whatever they want and all you have to do is close your browser.

Let it be and it will die, add fuel to the fire and it burns forever.

Sorry I was a meany. Stormy78, I hope you and Quantum both come back here to post.

I have been on vacation for 2 weeks in oregon, I come back and there is complete havoc.

That crap about the Ip address is just BS. Your IP address as assigned by your isp is a PUBLIC ip address. ANYONE has a right to know mine/yours/anyones, whenever they want. You can expect no means of privacy as fas as your IP is concerned.

If it was my call to make, I would have told that guy to shove it and kept it in my sig. There isnt a court in the world that would let him get anything from that.

Anyway, I hope you all work out your differences and stay, there are far to few frequent posters around here, and we need all we can get.

Yea??!!?! What the hell?? are you using two user names now? Just to REALLY screw me up!! hahahah :)

Oh dear. Late to the party and I'm all confused. I do get that Guy left, Guy came back, and all is well. :)

However, it would have been a great loss to this site to lose you Guy.

No no, im not anyone special just a newbie. :(. Is it something with my name? :confused:

But could someone show me that sig? It looks cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom