I'm concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
they would really update this artical to include things like

Has your son breached your monthly download limit?
or
Has your resceived "Fair Usage Policy" Reminder Noticifications from your ISP
or
Does your son leave his computer on 24/7?

if my mom is standing over my shoulder when Im talking about sensitive material I'm just all like, "Yo dude chill, my [Profanity Snipped - bypassing the filters is not allowed] of a mom is standing behind me, the wasted [Profanity Snipped - bypassing the filters is not allowed] actually spilled some vodka on my shoulder...god I hate her." Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa..."Nah, I still love her dude!"

haha linux is an illegal os written by a soviet hacker linyos torovoltos wish it was true:D

that joke about the amd proccessors was not that funny..

but hey i fall into many of those catagories. maybe i should discipline myself. hey i need some ideas...

yea, i just...kinda realized that i've done about 6 out of those 10 things, including a change of ISPs(because mine just SUX OUT LOUD)

If your son has requested a new "processor" from a company called "AMD", this is genuine cause for alarm. AMD is a third-world based company who make inferior, "knock-off" copies of American processor chips. They use child labor extensively in their third world sweatshops, and they deliberately disable the security features that American processor makers, such as Intel, use to prevent hacking. AMD chips are never sold in stores, and you will most likely be told that you have to order them from internet sites. Do not buy this chip! This is one request that you must refuse your son, if you are to have any hope of raising him well.

thats [snipped] retarded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom