I'm back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've missed so much..... Both Intel & AMD crashed & Burned..... there are now a half-dozen or so companies producing quantum PC's. Frame rates aren't even an issue now, especially with the fully 3D holographic monitors that were just released a short time ago....

I'll let you catch up on the rest yourself.... ;)

So, how is the guitar going?

You've missed so much..... Both Intel & AMD crashed & Burned..... there are now a half-dozen or so companies producing quantum PC's. Frame rates aren't even an issue now, especially with the fully 3D holographic monitors that were just released a short time ago....

O RLY?

Well, guitar's a lot better, I'm still starting out, a year in now, well if you had to count when I really started, about 8 months. I'm gona start looking into bands, but I really just needed to focus on fundamentals and such. Plus, I have a "pro" who worked with Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, ect back in the day 10+ years ago, teaching me ;)

ALLLSO

i read that the 3780 isn't as good as the 8800gt. What would it be, 3800xt basically?

I'm about to jump on the nvidia bandwagon...

also I'm tired of my name I go by Links 2 3 4 on my sites I wish I could change it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom