IM ALIVE! if only I knew....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man.... IMO, skipping out on the ER was a BAD move.... Sure, you might be tight on cash now, but better to take on the med bills for stitches than what you will have to do if it gets worse.

If that thing develops an infection, you aren't really going to have a choice but see an MD. At that point, you are going to have to get meds on TOP of needing the Doc to close it up and do whatever else is necessary. If an infection gets out of control (worst case here) sepsis can set in, and then it's REALLY bad news. Your organs will start to shut down, and eventually death.... Yeah, way worst case, but that is by no means a paper cut, or scraped knee.

I'm in a financially tight spot too, but if I was in your shoes, I would see an MD, and FAST! I wouldn't risk losing the leg, or death...

around here there are some free clinics....you definitely need to see a doctor...it's not worth losing you leg over

well so far from what ive seen from it, it missed my muscles, nerves, and vanes/arteries, and its not bleeding. i cant do anything until 7 anyways (no one home until then) so im using a bandaid to pull the two sides together, and im going to keep a close eye on it (exposed to air) for the next few hours, then put the bandages back on. it cant heal if the bandages absorb all of the tissue its trying to regrow. it doesnt hurt, just tender (which is understandable). i sit in one spot all day long as it is, so i imagine that it couldnt hurt, if there is no noticable improvement by the time my pops gets home, ill have him take me to the walk in to get it checked out.

right, make sure that it doesn't get infected...if you even think that it might be...do something as fast as possible, because that kind of wound can get out of control very quickly

Well, if you don't have a ride..... go shoplift something... that usually gets a free ride in a police card, or so the signs in the windows say....

Or there's always 911...

God man your putting neat hydrogen peroxide on a wound I hope its heavily diluted as its a strong alkaline bleach hence why it turns your hair blonde. Soapy water or salt water even an alcohol of high concentration (I reccommend you look into freeze distillation if not for your wound then for parties lol). You can use super glue to seal your wound if it comes to the last resort as that was what the stuff was originally designed for quick stitches on a battlefield before it became popular for fixing mugs you have to find one that hasn't got a warning label on the back though.

dude get it checked out go to the awalkin in no matter what your pops says even if he is in disagreense, do what ever you can to see a doctor, because the way it looks in the images it has clear liquid which is the start of infection. also the yellows on there donw look to good in the wound my friend had a coumpound fracture with the bone coming out of his arm and it lookes less worse then this, you really do not want an infection and with something that big itl be hard to prevent even in a controled enviroment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom