Im Alive!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie

Console Gamer
So me and my buddy are riding to his house form my house at about 1 in the morning and a some lady is in our lane coming around a curve, so we swerve to the right, and isnt it our **** luck that there is a 5 foot drop into a dead tobacco field. Thats where my memory ends and this morning i wake up in the ICU at the local hospital.

I have been out since that morning (which was the ninth) the doctors said there seems to be little no brain damage (my memory is a little shaky, but they say that could be temp) and since i was knocked out instantly i went limp and no broke bones except my nose and ribs.

Ill post pics of it all tomorow.

And to the transactions i had with a few members on here i dont know what happened, but you all will receive refunds tomorow night when i talk to my buddy and have access to the paypal account. And if the packages do show up just decline them or keep them and pay me back, either way is fine, but let me know if they dont ever show up because then i have to do all that paperwork for lost items with usps.

wow dude... sounds to me like you're lucky as ____! wow once again... did your buddy *funny saying that as that's actually my name* escape as luckily as you? you guys take care, heal up sufficiently.

He actually got worse then me IMO he broker his arm and his front teeth out, nice slash on his head giving him a nice battlescar once the stiches come out.
im sore as **** but i dont rememeber any pain from it so i cant complain, all my hospital bills are being taken care of by the ladies insurance and according to my mom her excuse was that she had a kid in the car and it was screaming or something

**** that sucks dude. glad you're ok though. sorry that you're in such bad shape. I found out a few weeks ago my friend Bud was riding with his friend who was drunk and they crashed. They survived but Bud is gonna have to have plastic surgery on his face to get it back to normal.

yea i got really lucky, right now im soo happy to be home and with my family it doesnt even bug me that it happened, im trying not to think about it too much really because i know when i do its really going to bring me down and im trying to hold off the feeling

I was in a car accident back in 98. My older brother was driving us to school, my older brother was in High School, I was in middle and our younger brother was in grade school. We were doing the speed limit and it was foggy out, some guys in a 1990ish Mustang were making a turn ahead of us. I remember telling my brother "I think that car ahead of us is stopping so slow down" then a bang and everything went black. I awoke a little later with blood gushing from my nose, I was only wearing the lower part of the seatbelt so my head hit the dash. You could see a dent in the dash where my head hit it and where the seatbelt held me at you could see a huge bruise across the bottom of my stomach.

I don't know where I'm going with all this so I'll just stop here.

Hey only thing that matters is that no one got seriously hurt! Glad everyone is okay. Eventually you're going to have to think or talk about it but for now it is probably a good idea not to. Just because it's so fresh in your mind it'll have a much bigger impact.

Wow...that is just seriously nuts. I don't even know what to say. I guess I'm just glad you and your mate came out okay, just a little worse for wear. I've never been in a serious car accident before. My brother got t-boned once (his fault) driving me home from work when I was 15 but nobody got hurt from that, just a totaled car. Lol I was expecting our mom to tear us both a new one (she's like that) but she hardly said a word when she came to the accident scene and took us home. Your mom was probably the same way, just incredibly thankful that you came out alive.

i got rear ended while i was in a focus with my mom by a large chevy truck i cant even remember what kind it was but it smacked us pretty hard. we were parked at a redl ight and were waiting for it to change and the next thing we know were on the other side of the street under the red light we were at. the car was lifted off the ground a foot or so and slid. i've had lower back problems since then. and im only 14 and that happened 2 years ago. and i still have yet to receive any payment from the womans insurance that hit us.

I mean its not a big deal but i get uber sore after weight lifting where as before it didnt happen often. weird enough as it was i had just got in weightlifting before that and after i couldnt lift for like 2 weeks cuz of a stupid doctor. but eh i guess i shouldnt be calling him stupid right? he probably prevented it from getting worse by telling me that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom