I'll Be gone for a while again... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATIRAGEPRO

Daemon Poster
If anyone was wandering where i was for the past month or so, It's nothing personal, I wa just going through a bunch of crap. So I'm sorry if i haven't been responding to anything lateley. Here's what happened:

First my comp hard drive literally sparked a giant flash of light causing it not to work anymore, then my electricity went out because of a late payment. now the Electric company wants $500.00 of my hard earned money from work, and now i am about to get evicted because my rent is up to about $1,700. ... Christ... i guess i've gotten used to this crap, but it's just getting plain crazy now. It's allways been like this in California. But i've lived in other states to and it's almost the same everywhere. :confused:
Anyway, to make a long story short, I've decided to move to JAPAN. :)
And i'm taking my hard earned money with me! :rolleyes:

See you all in a month or so! :cool:

Konichiwa nerd!

Or however you say it. GL in Japan, I bet you can get some killer comp parts dirt cheap over there.

I'll tell your electric company your bailing out on them and skipping the country.

Have fun in Jap land.

Have a good trip .. I always wanted to visit Japan, but I don't think I would enjoy living there.

ATIRAGEPRO said:
If anyone was wandering where i was for the past month or so, It's nothing personal, I wa just going through a bunch of crap. So I'm sorry if i haven't been responding to anything lateley. Here's what happened:

First my comp hard drive literally sparked a giant flash of light causing it not to work anymore, then my electricity went out because of a late payment. now the Electric company wants $500.00 of my hard earned money from work, and now i am about to get evicted because my rent is up to about $1,700. ... Christ... i guess i've gotten used to this crap, but it's just getting plain crazy now. It's allways been like this in California. But i've lived in other states to and it's almost the same everywhere. :confused:
Anyway, to make a long story short, I've decided to move to JAPAN. :)
And i'm taking my hard earned money with me! :rolleyes:

See you all in a month or so! :cool:

ooooooomg you're so lucky :D

well GL with them kickass fiber optics internet in Japan ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom