If zombies were to take over the world, What would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harper said:
1400049628.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1056513481_.jpg

I own a copy of this book just incase I wake up in a Dawn Of The Living Dead Scenario.

Top 10 Lessons for Surviving a Zombie Attack

1. Organize before they rise!
2. They feel no fear, why should you?
3. Use your head: cut off theirs.
4. Blades donÂ’t need reloading.
5. Ideal protection = tight clothes, short hair.
6. Get up the staircase, then destroy it.
7. Get out of the car, get onto the bike.
8. Keep moving, keep low, keep quiet, keep alert!
9. No place is safe, only safer.
10. The zombie may be gone, but the threat lives on.

Only joking. I actually do own a copy of this book. From time to time it gets left on my table at work with in eye sight for when clients come in. It also rather entertaining on the weird looks you get on public transport just by reading this book.

The funny thing is that the author takes every thing seriously.

I aquired a copy of this book and read it last night it was quite amusing. I love how serious he is and how he sites actual "zombie attacks" in history.

Harper said:
1400049628.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1056513481_.jpg

I own a copy of this book just incase I wake up in a Dawn Of The Living Dead Scenario.

Top 10 Lessons for Surviving a Zombie Attack

1. Organize before they rise!
2. They feel no fear, why should you?
3. Use your head: cut off theirs.
4. Blades don�t need reloading.
5. Ideal protection = tight clothes, short hair.
6. Get up the staircase, then destroy it.
7. Get out of the car, get onto the bike.
8. Keep moving, keep low, keep quiet, keep alert!
9. No place is safe, only safer.
10. The zombie may be gone, but the threat lives on.

Only joking. I actually do own a copy of this book. From time to time it gets left on my table at work with in eye sight for when clients come in. It also rather entertaining on the weird looks you get on public transport just by reading this book.

The funny thing is that the author takes every thing seriously.

That is a great book. My friend owns a copy and I read it some time ago. People do give you weird looks when they see you with it though. So many of them thought that it was a serious book.

I only have a play for a small to medium zombie invasion.

Gather all of the food in my house, fill as many containers as I can with water, gather the large amount of firearms and ammunition in my house, and put it all upstairs. I'd then proceed to demolish my staircase and pick off the zombies one by one.

Soundmaster2.0 said:
I aquired a copy of this book and read it last night it was quite amusing. I love how serious he is and how he sites actual "zombie attacks" in history.
Yeah, it's reads just like one of those old cold war era "How To Survive A Nuclear Holicaust" Books.

mrscientific13 said:
That is a great book. My friend owns a copy and I read it some time ago. People do give you weird looks when they see you with it though. So many of them thought that it was a serious book.
It reads like one. And that is one of the reasons why I found it amusing.

The other book that I enjoyied reading was :-
1891153315.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1069104716_.jpg

All Flesh Must Be Eaten.
It's a zombie survival pen and paper role play game for Zombie Survival. And it goes into all possible senarios for Zombie. It's a note a bad system. However I really don't seem myself running this as a open ended game with any group of players.
Plus you have character sheets template where rather entertaining.
I loved the comment about the GOTH CHICK template
Quote :- "God this sucks... there's like a billion zombies and not like one vampire."
Followed by the Computer Geek's template
Quote :- Hardware, software, bull$#!+ ! The real Y2k bug is flesh-eating geeks!."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom