If zombies were to take over the world, What would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord AnthraX

Fully Optimized
If Zombies were real how would you survive, fight and kill the zombies hordes. Would you band together and stay in a group, go and hide and barricade yourself inside buildings or just go long wolf and take out as many as possible. What do you think will be the best methods to take down zombies as well without using firearms.

Keep it clean :D

You'd need to find their weakness?

As per your suggestions,
1. Stay in a group--well, that depends on their weakness.
2. Barricading yourself in somewhere--mm, that does a lot of good...
3 .Long wolf and take out as many as possible--who says they're not friendly zombies!?

I must ask, what in the world made you start such a topic! :p

zombiecatcopy.jpg

(took this about 2 hours ago too. :p )

If it were me, as we don't have many guns in the UK I would have to join a tribe. Maybe do some networking or something for them in exchange for protection?

Trifid said:
Maybe do some networking or something for them in exchange for protection?

Haha nice. Also...great picture! What a talented white kitty :p

And I forgot to answer the topic Q, beyond commenting on them!

"Long wolf and take out as many as possible" ... yeah! Unless they're friendly, then I'll teach them how to infest the internet ... world domination at its finest!

Hoarde food and supplies, start a giant fire around my house about 100 ft from it. Or just hop in my Jeep and go Mad Max on them.

me and some buddies actually thought about this one night when we were stoned. we came up with a very elaborate plan of what we'd do, where we'd go, what guns we'd grab, etc., etc.....

needless to say it's forgotten amongst a sweet smelling cloud of smoke

You did.

I got it off facepunch forums.

I didn't feel the need to reword it.

Would you like me to cite everything from now on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom