If a zombie invasion ever occurred...

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, yep I have some things that have gone walkies from various places from time to time (ammo wise).

I like the way you have a ar15 in that good old American fave - just one question why don't you have a 30rnd mag? Or 2 30's in a flip stack?

Its an armalite a5-15 clone so it has some different features. it came with a 20 round box mag, but I can get 30 round mags for it at the local surplus store. Just haven't had the need for it.

That to but I would like to see some one try an use it [boat oar] as a weapon. Well it would be interesting to see the results at any rate.

I live in a whitewater area, so oars are common. Fiberglass and plastic oars are lightweight, but they can be deadly.

Look up martial arts weapons. The Chinese used oars and developed war versions of them. They work like a dull axe, but can also be used as a staff and a spear. ;) Who knew all those years of D&D would pay off.

Well go get one or two ;) trust me you will need them the day they rise from the grave trying to eat brains an or other human flesh.

One weapon I would just have to use is the yellow rubber duck hand grenade it's the ultimate in bathroom war fair according to the description.

I think the best way to defend against a wall of zombies would be with a turret mounted bushmaster chain-gun..... firing HE rounds. :D talk about brain spatter.

Or maybe just a 3ft high strength aluminum staff with a 8 in. spear on the end.

OR a pole stuck in the ground with a land mine attached to it that is better for splat damage.

But yea a bushmaster cannon would do a nice job, with the added protection of being inside a AFV when using it ;)

If I had to defend a large fixed position from a en mass attack an I had time an resources I would have GPMG's with overlapping fields of fire fireing down into the attacking force from a high angle (if possable) A walking patrol with each patrol consisting of 2 men in NBC suits with a one carrying a standard assault rifle an the other with a assault rifle grenade launcher combo each man is to carry at least 3 grenades. a QRF with a assortment of weapons but they will have the responsibility of carrying a assortment of building re-enforcement matterieals should the outer perimeter be breached.

If possible I would also have have a mortar or a IL119 field gun set up to weaken a massed attack before they reached the walls.

I have a few other tricks I could mention but I won't yet because I am too tired.

OR a pole stuck in the ground with a land mine attached to it that is better for splat damage.

But yea a bushmaster cannon would do a nice job, with the added protection of being inside a AFV when using it ;)

If I had to defend a large fixed position from a en mass attack an I had time an resources I would have GPMG's with overlapping fields of fire fireing down into the attacking force from a high angle (if possable) A walking patrol with each patrol consisting of 2 men in NBC suits with a one carrying a standard assault rifle an the other with a assault rifle grenade launcher combo each man is to carry at least 3 grenades. a QRF with a assortment of weapons but they will have the responsibility of carrying a assortment of building re-enforcement matterieals should the outer perimeter be breached.

If possible I would also have have a mortar or a IL119 field gun set up to weaken a massed attack before they reached the walls.

I have a few other tricks I could mention but I won't yet because I am too tired.

Your in the TA Chris so it wouldnt matter ;) i Think you would be the survival Hero lool, Wouldnt mind an M203 :|

...wow...

id just play "Thriller" by Michael Jackson over a loudspeaker and hope they all start to break dance away. then id continue to hide.

A10.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom