If a zombie invasion ever occurred...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya i'd totally play w/ my config files and make my maximum strength set to 10, so when i punch em, they fly 5 miles down... no way they'd stand a chance

Crysis2008-02-2015-51-26-39.jpg

totally like that.. just imagine that a zombie

cool, didnt know u can change the files as long as u dont go online lol.

btw, i just tried the demo with everything on very high, native resolution 1680x1050 n i ran the game at like 20-25 fps average, too slow for me; i need to OC my CPU some more n get 2 more gigs of RAM later.

oh i got a good question bobojuice, or anyone else. Are zombies afraid of light, like in I Am Legend? I know they werent zombies, but ive always seen zombie movies where zombies r shown at night, not during the day.

if im right, all everyone needs is a flashlight!

oh i got a good question bobojuice, or anyone else. Are zombies afraid of light, like in I Am Legend? I know they werent zombies, but ive always seen zombie movies where zombies r shown at night, not during the day.

Yeah, actually i agree with you. Never thought of it that way :]

Not just an ordinary flashlight. You need a flashlight with UV in it. The normal incandescents won't do anything.

Ohh, that garden weasel looks pretty nasty. Something I would invest in the event of zombie apocalypse.

if you have an AK 47 you dont have to worry about it jamming, because they dont lol

They do, rarely.

That weasel thing looks deadly.

At the moment i don't have many defenses, i could try rocking the zombies to death, but i play bass :(

ya i'd totally play w/ my config files and make my maximum strength set to 10, so when i punch em, they fly 5 miles down... no way they'd stand a chance

Crysis2008-02-2015-51-26-39.jpg

totally like that.. just imagine that a zombie
and have super speed set to 5 or something (default = 1.85 I think)
you can set all your energy recharge times to 0.1 second, with a 0 second delay.

oh, and you can set the cloak so it doesn't drain energy.

in case anybody's wondering, I have clocked Crysis without cheats. It wasn't too hard. It's just fun to modify games like this sometimes.

zombies are not vampires, sorry. trying to deter a zombie with a flashlight, even a uv one will get you killed/turned. besides that, even if it were to work, how many flashlights would you have to be carrying when a horde of 100+ zombies shows up.

I think the reason you rarely see zombies in movies during the day is because it's just more scary to have zombies chasing you at night. but yeah, during an invasion of the undead, you're pretty much screwed at all hours of the day/night.

zombies are not vampires, sorry. trying to deter a zombie with a flashlight, even a uv one will get you killed/turned. besides that, even if it were to work, how many flashlights would you have to be carrying when a horde of 100+ zombies shows up.

I think the reason you rarely see zombies in movies during the day is because it's just more scary to have zombies chasing you at night. but yeah, during an invasion of the undead, you're pretty much screwed at all hours of the day/night.

I Am Legend... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom