If a zombie invasion ever occurred...

Status
Not open for further replies.
zombies dont feel pain. sorry, try again.

According to the zombie survival guide this is one of the best anti zombie weapons you can have.

i stated it a while back in this thread, but basically you can strap a bayonet on that sucker for some stabby action, use the stock for some bashy action, and you also have bullets for some projectile action. imo, a great weapon.

if i had to choose from 3 possible arms, it would be an m1 garand, a crowbar, and a handgun. although two handguns would probably be optimal for such a situation. oh, also a machete. sharp preferably.

Actually, the garand isnt that good of a choice. m16/ar15 would be better. The garand has only 8 rounds to the mag, and an ar15/m16 has 30. Also, ar15/m16 is more accurate, and you can also fix a bayonet to it.....and it has a nice stock to bash with as well. They still do the "fix bayonets" course in basic traning, which was originally made for the garand, they just continued it.
The garands rate of fire is very slow too, about 24 rounds per minute compared to the 800+ of the ar15/m16.

The only advantage of the garand is the larger round, but a 5.56 to the head is plenty of power to stop a zombie.

Actually, the garand isnt that good of a choice. m16/ar15 would be better. The garand has only 8 rounds to the mag, and an ar15/m16 has 30. Also, ar15/m16 is more accurate, and you can also fix a bayonet to it.....and it has a nice stock to bash with as well. They still do the "fix bayonets" course in basic traning, which was originally made for the garand, they just continued it.
The garands rate of fire is very slow too, about 24 rounds per minute compared to the 800+ of the ar15/m16.

The only advantage of the garand is the larger round, but a 5.56 to the head is plenty of power to stop a zombie.

AR15 and M16 both have horrible stocks for bashing

but you aren't a zombie... or are yoU!!!!!!!! so you wouldn't know how a zombie would take one of those.

i'd get a katana or machete and just lop of limbs, then get some incindiary grenades and throw them into the aggro'd zombies.

that or just call chuck norris/arnold schwarzenegger/claude van damme/jet-li and the worlds strongest men to protect me.

The end of the stock is made of steel, and the rest is hardened plastic. I think that would knock a zombie down.

Heres an m4.
m4firingwithcasinginairqi8.jpg

Oh, and the m4a1 (mi16/ar15 variant with shorter barrel, less recoil and adjustable stock) is full auto.
Great for a crown of zombies, also note the m203 grenade launcher attached useful for large groups.

give me nano suit, and the ak w/ the combustible fire shells.. and i'm good to go! haha

but i think maximum strength and a good ol' punch to the face will do it.. or maybe even just walking around w/ maximum armor.. no way they'll penetrate that

i mean.. w/ maximum strength you can punch a car like 8 times and it'll explode.. so imagine what it'll do to a zombie face!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom