If a zombie invasion ever occurred...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show them Crysis running at 1600x1200 running at 90fps. Theyll be there for days searching for that rig. lol.

me and my good friend Seal were just talking about a zombie invasion a few days ago
im pretty sure we would be perfectly fine lol

weapons list....
AK 47
K31
Savage
FAL
M1 Garand (Century Arms unfortunatly)
Winchester 1300
Mossberg 500
SKS
Mini 14
1911 45
Makarov 9mm

and theres still plenty of room in our gun safe (which we intend to fill)
**** i cant wait for the zombie invasion lol

Two words: Bang Stick.

It's a device used for offshore fishing. Instead of taking a shotgun out onto the water (dangerous for many reasons) you use this stick. It's about 2-3 feet long, and there is a metal piece on the end where you load a single shotgun shell. Pull the safety pin and slam it into the fish for instant death.

Instead of a boat it's in my house, instead of a fish it's a zombie's skull.

I wonder if the zombies are effected by USW

Sonic weaponry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

or maybe you zombies want pain, in the forum of waves.

Active Denial System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

zombies dont feel pain. sorry, try again.

M1 Garand (Century Arms unfortunatly)

According to the zombie survival guide this is one of the best anti zombie weapons you can have.

i stated it a while back in this thread, but basically you can strap a bayonet on that sucker for some stabby action, use the stock for some bashy action, and you also have bullets for some projectile action. imo, a great weapon.

if i had to choose from 3 possible arms, it would be an m1 garand, a crowbar, and a handgun. although two handguns would probably be optimal for such a situation. oh, also a machete. sharp preferably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom