If a zombie invasion ever occurred...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would probably pick up all my kitchen knives and forks(obviously).

Afterwards if i had throw all the knives and forks at them i would grab my plastic skipping rope and whip them with it.

I would set a trap by removing all cooling inside of my 360. Then it will explode all the zombies. hehehe.

just run a pentium 4 w/o a heatsink... all **** will break loose from the chip.... the heatsink is the only thing keeping demons from spawning from it

Lol, i got a 3.8ghz P4 thats running at 60C idle with the heatsinks fan running full blast... kablamo anyone?

Ladies and gentle men, IT humour. Zomg throw a Pentium 4 at them... lol. Seriously im gonna go outside and throw the ball around to wash this stuff off.

Added Bonus material (yes like on a dvd... lol): ZOMFG, SOCKET 775's!!!!!!

Omfg 775? Did he live :O!

Maybe we should mount a socket 775 Pentium4 Gatling gun in the churches to ward of the zombies as the priest prays and shoot holy water out of his holy kaleshnakov

Omfg 775? Did he live :O!

Maybe we should mount a socket 775 Pentium4 Gatling gun in the churches to ward of the zombies as the priest prays and shoot holy water out of his holy kaleshnakov

How about p4 grenades (with hyper-exploding) dropped from the netburst b-52 bomber.

The last few pages of the thread has made me lol uncontrollably... P4, hyper-exploding 'nades ftw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom