If a zombie invasion ever occurred...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have an answer about my blood question??

"SO... You turn into a zombie if you get bitten, cut, scratched, etc. etc. etc. by a zombie, but what about the blood? I mean, you are lopping off head here and there, and all manner of things. Wouldn't it be a good idea to keep the zombie blood off of you to prevent it from contacting anything like your eyes/nose/mouth etc. to risk geting infected?"

Unlike most people I have a full NBC suit at home so from blood misting an spray I am save also NBC suits are highly resistant to tears an rips.

When I look around my room, I grow sad at the actual items I have on hand. Lets see, I have a knife(who doesn't) and a pocket knife(kershaw), aside from that, i think it'd be properly f$$$$$. So, going impromptu, i'd break down my futon and use pieces of it to barracade the front door. Directly behind the house is a kind of concrete slab and 8ft wall, I could hide outside but that puts me against zombies probably climbing over.

I'd hope the invasion would fall on a sat, this way i'd have a proper amount of food left! Next to plastic hangers(that would probably do nothing) a wide assortment of kitchen apparel, and no hand guns to speak of, I'd search for anything long, such as hoe's, shovels or a pick axe.

I'd try and avoid close combat as much as possible and use my two-way radios to get in contact with anyone alive outside. Wait them out unfrotunately. I would more or less be forced to sit on my roof slashing out there guts(i've taken a few years of kali, and six or seven of jeet kun do) until someone comes to my rescue. If not, I can jump to the next house >_>

red light green light? ive never heard of it.

jeez u never heard of it? I'll try to explain:

its like a 100 yard dash, but not dashing but walking (or hopping i dont remember exactly). It is not far as a 100 yard dash, but what the point of the game is to hop, or walk, the last person closet to the finish line wins. If they reach it, i would IMO have them turn back or just give it a win to whoever reaches it first. One person, lets call him/her officer, says Green light or Red light. For example, when the officer says "Green Light!", the ppl who r participating in the game start walking or hopping. When the officer says "Red Light!" then who ever has the least reaction time to stop, gets out of the game. Whoever is last wins.

get it??

omg i cant believe u guys havent played kids games like this one im very surprised!

the point i was trying to make with the zombies is to get their attention, yell out green light, they approach u, then u say red light n hopefully they stop n then u run off while they stay still.

LOL that thing has a cyclic rate of 300RPM I would not like to use it for a prolonged battle but for FISH I would like to see what i could do with one (mental note made an filed).

actually they have really low recoil, and if we're talking about slow, lurching zombies, one of these would be easy to kill with, even on semi-automatic. they're also paired up and used as turrets on top of vehicles. they can ALSO be used remotely, with a joystick lol, if they are mounted.

Were to start...

i have a glass desk. A quick smash will break it into suitable weapons. I have a few (11) BB Guns, a Air Rifle...Bow and Arrow, crossbow, CD's :)))

Lighter + Lynx is always good, tazer gun.

And if i could use anything i would use Claymore mines, and a baretta 50 cal.

I can't believe I forgot metal storm, That thing would decimate a rampaging crowd of zombies faster than anything. Sadly I can't get my hands on one :(
YouTube - Metal Storm

KMAN, clamors are fun but not as fun as a field of bouncing Betties put some of them in a field of standard "Shoe" mines your gona have one **** of a kill zone.

That's what you think until you wake up screaming with one standing over you in the near future. Glazed eyes and drool running down its chin, rhythmically chanting "braaaaiiiiinsssss!"

And if it doesn't happen, no need to be a buzz kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom