If a zombie invasion ever occurred...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would use the standard anti zombie technique's like remvoeing the stairs in my house, but for weapons my first port of call would be my gun cabinet. I would make my way to the local TA armoury (not my units but it's the closest) an stock up on some essentials like a GPMG an as many rounds as i can carry a SA80 with a USGL (40mm grenade launcher) an a HK g3 an if they have one a Stirling SMG (they have a few left as Rupert's weapons) an some high grade explosive charges.

Wow I have thought about this so many times. Firstly I would douse our lino floor with olive oil and sunflower oil. Then when they come in for us, they slip over, and when they are down we attack them with golf clubs and shovels.

A case of WD-40 with the extension straws and a pack of butane lighters. Instant flame throwers.

Logging/towing chain, scissor jack. 1 + 1 = 10' swing arc of steel pummellage.

Mattock/pruning hook.

Chainsaw. ;)

Weed trimmer with blade attachment.

Long handle shovel/boat oar. Both make excellent polearms.

Some good choices there trotter but I am just not feeling the boat oar it has reach sure but where there **** are you going to get one? unless you are attacked on a boating holiday or a old style tea clipper it isn't going to be easy to get your hands on one.

Not to mention that a boat oar is going to be pretty unbalanced and heavy as far as weapons go.

That to but I would like to see some one try an use it as a weapon. Well it would be interesting to see the results at any rate.

well my personal arsenal is as follows.
1 AR-15 semi auto rifle. call .223 pretty effective for piercing skulls, and it has a 20 round box clip

1 20 gauge over and under shotgun, good for a "wall of lead" as the survival guide puts it

I have a 30 cal semi auto rifle with 8x scope, but the make eludes me atm. it has a 6 round internal magazine

I also have a S&W .357 magnum 6 round revolver and a 9mm 6 round revolver. Im working on getting a colt .45 knock off.

paired with a katana I purchased about a year ago I would say im fairly well equipped.

as far as house hold items go, I have 2 crow bars, a metal base ball bat, a fire extinguisher. And a few cans of lighter fluid that could make an impromptu moltov cocktail.

I envy Chris. he has access to military grade munitions. The rest of us have to settle for inferior weapons.

lol, yep I have some things that have gone walkies from various places from time to time (ammo wise).

I like the way you have a ar15 in that good old American fave - just one question why don't you have a 30rnd mag? Or 2 30's in a flip stack?

lol, yep I have some things that have gone walkies from various places from time to time (ammo wise).

I like the way you have a ar15 in that good old American fave - just one question why don't you have a 30rnd mag? Or 2 30's in a flip stack?

30rnd clip is too long for most people...don't want the gun resting on the clip when you're shooting prone. Of course, when it comes to zombies, the bigger the better.

If you're going to wield dual weapons, you'll want laser pointers on 'em...makes life a whole lot easier.

My personal favorite...as far as rifle goes...is an M4A1.

jm4a1side.jpg

There ya' go.

Oh come on, be creative. No guns, thats too easy! You're supposed to have fun with the imminent destruction of man kind!

I like your choiced trotter. For effect, you could even nail like knives to the boat oar to give a little more er, kick? My fave is the weed whacker with blade replacements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom