if you want a quick laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those names arn't funny at all. You see funnier names in online first person shooters.

I really can't believe those names. I think they are fake yet their on the website i kind of have to believe em. I kind of got freaked out the first time i saw it.

"Seamee Street gang..."

WOW!! That AOL site took really long to load!!! > With all the stupid banner ads. :mad:

Believe it or not, I live right across the street from a "Hooker Creek" .... :drool: :cool:

I wonder how many times that sign gets knocked off.

We got a Melrose Place in sydney which they actually have a security camera monitoring it as it keeps getting knocked off.

Freind of mine live near a Mustang Road, and his town is full of Rev Heads.

How are you guys finding those names so funny? I don't find them funny at all, in fact I think their rather lame. ohhh wow somebody uses a street name of "Psycho Path" omg, leik that sooooo funny!!1 haha, i think im gonna die lol im laughing so hard! Come on people, they are not funny. As I said before, you see funnier names in online first person shooters.

003 said:
How are you guys finding those names so funny? I don't find them funny at all, in fact I think their rather lame. ohhh wow somebody uses a street name of "Psycho Path" omg, leik that sooooo funny!!1 haha, i think im gonna die lol im laughing so hard! Come on people, they are not funny. As I said before, you see funnier names in online first person shooters.

Well, sometimes, when other people exist, they're not all the same. This then leads us to sucessfully move onto the idea that their sense of humors are also different. Hmm, strange how not everyone is just like you...

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom