If you had a time machine?

^^Wouldn't that still technically be changing your life path? :p

To an extent, but what I mean is I wont change any situations that I didnt have control over nor my life changing decisions, but I would of moved that one plan forward in time a bit and technically everything else would still of happened in my life.:cool:

There are a lot of things I would do but I wouldn't want to change anything that would risk not having my son today.

I married seven months after graduating high school so my plan wouldn't change anything that affects my wife or daughter. Married December 1986, daughter born June 1988. We had a miscarriage in between so the timing would still work the same.

Sent from my LG-E980 using TechForums

I came to terms at a young age of not regretting "any" of my actions - good, bad or a mistake, just to learn from the experience. Plus my philosophy is "Never regret your actions, Otherwise your life isnt worth living" :cool:

I'd just jump 30 to 50 years into the future where truly photorealistic video games exist that are indistinguishable from IRL. Plus robot assistants would be around by then hopefully so i'd just chill in epic VR games while my robot ***** does all the work and cooks me pizza.

I would go forward in time. I'll either get turned into advanced machine or find the secret to immortality and go back in time and rule the world muahahahaha jk. but i would be cool to be immortal and be there from the beginning and know all the secrets in the world. i can imagine myself sitting watching the news hear the mona lisa got destroyed in a fire and i smirk and be like thats a copy. i have the original, my buddy leo painted it for me lol.

I would go forward in time. I'll either get turned into advanced machine or find the secret to immortality and go back in time and rule the world muahahahaha jk. but i would be cool to be immortal and be there from the beginning and know all the secrets in the world. i can imagine myself sitting watching the news hear the mona lisa got destroyed in a fire and i smirk and be like thats a copy. i have the original, my buddy leo painted it for me lol.

LOL? rather than a ****ty painting.. wouldnt you rather go steal the technology from the "Roswell crash" and recreate the ship then put in mass production so that by today there will be nomore TRAFFIC!!:cool:

I did say i would go foward in time first, that means ill get all i need from there b4 going back in time. The crazy things we think about lol.

Back
Top Bottom