If you could dragon punch anyone popular in social media, who wouuld it be?

I hear you man. It's all penny pinching.

Biosock? That sounds like something Slay would love to get his hands on.

Oh, and I never weighed in on this topic, but I would love to dragon punch the guy moving all of our threads.

Hahahahaha Biosock wow I fail the internet today.

It could be anyone. Celebrities, pro athletes, criminals, news people. ANYONE! Get some animosity out! Just say who and why. You don't even need to have a good reason.

Let's try not to judge people's choices. This is purely an outlet for people. Feel free to discuss it though.

Most of the higher-ups at EA. No explanation needed.

It could be anyone. Celebrities, pro athletes, criminals, news people. ANYONE! Get some animosity out! Just say who and why. You don't even need to have a good reason.

Let's try not to judge people's choices. This is purely an outlet for people. Feel free to discuss it though.

*Remembered the article that claimed higher ups in SEGA wanted Aliens: Colonial Marines to have less aliens and be more CoD like*

Any suit working in a publisher who feels the game will benefit being more like 'Call of Duty' and restricts developers/studio's ideas or creativity by imposing strange and non-fitting requirements into their Game Design Document....

*Yells to charge Ki for stronger dragon punch*

Back
Top Bottom