IF Stargate comes back...

Maybe SG:U might do a small mini series or tellie movie to wrap things up. Simulare to FarScape.

It's like being a Star Trek fan

No matter how painful JJ Abrams makes it to watch.. You still have to watch it :tongue:

It's like being a Star Trek fan

No matter how painful JJ Abrams makes it to watch.. You still have to watch it :tongue:

24822080.jpg

After watching the credits and lettering used in Lost, Fringe and Star Trek, I want to see JJ Abrams to direct an episode of Sesame Street.

I'm still going to see into Darkness...

I want a movie based on SG:U. That would be nice.

IF Sargate comes back Ill be waching. I'm still a massive Fan of the Show. After all theese years. They, who ever they are.. Are showing the Repeats on Freeview on Pick TV. Everynight on Pick TV, Am their waching on the sofa.. :cool: :cool: :cool: .. When I was Sixteen, I took unwell with drink and drugs. Thus was Sectiond and lost contact with the Show wich was on Sky at the time. When I got out of rehab, at 19, I lost all contact by then. But 1 Million fans. Well they must of missed out the ex pats. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom