if only every seller was like neweyedeya18

Status
Not open for further replies.
gurusan said:
Conscience....close. :)

bustedFORREALcopy.jpg

Sw1tCh[FX]! RESIZE THE IMAGE (try a much smaller picture). It stretches the forum layout.

Anyway, now to actually criticize the text:
You have the right to remain silent {comma should go here} but {add "you"} must answer questions. Anything you say will be used against you in the court of Tech-Forums.net. You have no rights and will not want to consult an attorney before speaking to the Grammar Police or to have an attorney present during questioning now or in the future {run-on sentence, please revise}. If you cannot afford an attorney, too bad {comma should go here} because none will be appointed for you before any questioning. If you decide to answer questions now, you will lose the right remain silent instantly{awkward, move "instantly" to after "you will"} {comma should go here} and will be flamed as a result. Knowing and understanding your rights as I have explained them to you, are you willing to answer our questions?
It's not that I care so much, but it was ironic to see grammar that poor in a joke about grammar correction :p.

Qiranworms said:
It's not that I care so much, but it was ironic to see grammar that poor in a joke about grammar correction :p.

uh.. i'm not sure but, i think the bad grammer in the joke made it a bit funnier... I think it was a part of the joke?

oh I knew you had a fault!

I'm a cat person....I have 2 indoor siamese. :) We are siamese if you please......we are siamese if you don't please.

We are siamese if you please......we are siamese if you don't please.
Lady and the tramp :p Apparently I watched that so much as a kid I wore the tape out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom