If I was a South Park Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
Almost like looking into a mirror

SPCharacter.jpg

thought you had blonde hair?

yeah I do, but when it gets long it gets darker, and with winter coming too.....plus I completely didn't see blonde in that style.

EDIT: Yeah, the blonde looked like crap so I went with browner instead.

Also, everyone needs to stop with the talldude pics. In the end someone will probably report it and it'll be just another thing for the mods to gripe about and close a thread over and this could be a pretty fun thread otherwise.

Yeah I agree with nubius, But I really think Sylus's "Talldude" is pretty good. From seeing his pic in the member gallery, it's pretty much what he looks like in those pics.

I can't wait to see trotters or Dmo's.
Come on let's see em'

Nubius said:
Also, everyone needs to stop with the talldude pics. In the end someone will probably report it and it'll be just another thing for the mods to gripe about and close a thread over and this could be a pretty fun thread otherwise.

Your a convincing man. Post deleted

I can't wait to see trotters or Dmo's.
Come on let's see em'

Since DMO is too afraid to post his own pic since he's wanted in 5 states, this may be the perfect idea to get a sense of what he looks like...

Excellent Idea. :D

This pic is from when i did a cameo on south park,Sadly they had to cut the episode's time down and they cut my part out,I was supposed to help Cartman in his prostitution sting when he was a cop :eek: :p

GuestSpot.jpg

this will be me ,, :p
he almoust looks like me anyway :D

Attachments

• jinkx southpark.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 60
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom