Ideas for iPod inscription

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neeeeeeeeeeext, lol.

Seriously guys, put SOME brainpower into this, please. I dont want to put just random crap on there.

Do you have any favorite movies or books that you can pull a quote from? What are you into? That might help us suggest a quote.

Hmm, good idea. Ill have to go to IMDB and check out all the ST:Nemesis quotes.

I think I want something from outside though.

few things before you get it engraved (which is what stopped me)

Apple will NOT take back an engraved iPod. No matter what. You can't take it to an Apple store to get something fixed or ANYTHING. They basically want nothing to do with them.

Resale value. If you do end up wanting it engraved, then make sure it is something that someone else wouldn't mind on it because if you ever sell it (it will happen eventually if you dont break it), it will be hard to get someone to like a name engraved on it or somethin stupid.

Hmm, I didnt know about the no-returns thing. Ive been hearing things about defective iPods, so that might post a problem. I think I still want to go ahead with it though.

Yea, Im keeping the thing about resale in mind. I dont think anyone would mind Audentes Fortuna Juvat on there, and any suggestions I get, I filter through with that in mind.

I just got a suggestion for Ex Astris Scientia. Its from Star Trek (huge fan of it). It means; From the Stars, Knowledge. It would be perfect for me, but I fear that the buyer might not like it.

Hmm...Quotes...

Hitchiker's Guide:

Don't forget your towel
Don't Panic
You live and learn. At any rate, you live.

Miscellanious / from web toons like Cactuar and Tonberry, Red vs. Blue, and Homestar Runner / from my own life or internet fads:

Erection Rise Forth
Nigga Stole Ma Bike
Macs Suck
You Sir are a Noob >:-(
O RLY? YA RLY
Bow Chicko Bow Wow
I Hate Babies
Trogdor The Burninator

the list could go on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back