Ideas for iPod inscription

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who says 3 years at most?
They may not cheap to some people.

I can just say computers and ipods are totally different too.

Whats wrong with you?
Do I need to spoon feed you?

I said people don't care, and gave evidence. You said people care and gave no evidence, but still questioned mine with obsurd questions.

No one buys 5 year old iPods, let alone 10 year old iPods.

No one cares about the engraving on the iPods.

Are you going to give the first poster some suggestions, or are you just going to continue making a fool of yourself?

Do I need to spoon feed you?
Your just a regular comedian aren't you.

You said people care
No actually I said, 'prolly will be harder to resell'.
which would you rather buy? a clean ipod or a engraved ipod which you may not like what has engraved on it.

No one buys 5 year old iPods
Prove it?
How do you know what people will want in 5 years time?

No one cares about the engraving on the iPods.
I would care if it had some things engraved on it.

continue making a fool of yourself?
Expressing my opinion makes me a fool?

Jam3s-Zer0 said:
Expressing my opinion makes me a fool?

Yep, in your case, it does.

Jam3s-Zer0 said:
Dont bother with engraving as it prolly will be harder to resell if you play too.

That sentence makes no sense anyway, so I don't even know why I bothered to reply to it.

Let me just end this little wrangle by saying that I plan to get an engraving. Thanks for the link General, helps a lot. Are you sure they wont ask for verification afterwards, Lol? And I dont plan on selling it. I also agree with The General that an iPod doesnt last that long anyway, so Itll go broke before I sell it.

Ive still only gotten one persons recommendation on quotes. I was excited when I saw 12 replies, but oh well. :(

1 letter mistake. My bad.

I dont think i'm the fool here. You really **** me off acting like a **** around these forums.
When you see someone making a mistake it or get something wrong you have to come in with your crappy comments.

I mean grow up.

Dude, enough.

You tell him to grow up, but you also keep replying.

I was hoping one of you would quit pressing Post A Reply.

TriEclipse said:
Let me just end this little wrangle by saying that I plan to get an engraving. Thanks for the link General, helps a lot. Are you sure they wont ask for verification afterwards, Lol? And I dont plan on selling it. I also agree with The General that an iPod doesnt last that long anyway, so Itll go broke before I sell it.

Ive still only gotten one persons recommendation on quotes. I was excited when I saw 12 replies, but oh well. :(

No problem. :) Yes, I am possitive they don't ask. I've ordered the following from them without them asking:

Powerbook G4
iPod colour 20GB
Mac Mini
iPod Video Black 60GB
Macbook Pro

And I apologize for the 12 replies and only one real post. :(

Jam3s-Zer0 said:
I dont think i'm the fool here. You really **** me off acting like a **** around these forums.

http://techist.com/showthread.php?threadid=112751&highlight=linux

I was pretty dang helpful there, and you know it.

I am not such a bad guy, but when I say something and someone asks "... did you ask all 6,533,820,481 on earth ..." then I end up not being such a nice guy. :(

Wow, nice. Thanks again, lol, just saved me $40 or so. :)

Since the iPod is practically the same price now, I DEFINATELY want an engraving. :D

Ideas men, ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom