An Idea for a PS2 mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
john3 said:
yeah, all right, thanx, will keep that in mind the next time i make a thread and i get no help.

You expect to get painting blood techniques on a computer forums? :freak: I hope you know this is a computer forums hence tech forums ;)

Anyways yeah it looks :bald:

thats not what i meant, i mean, i ask for help on where i can get an idea of what to paint, or a stencil of some sort, and i get no help. then after i decide to do it myself, after i tried looking it up btw, i get critisized (and not all constructive) about what i did. and then i get "help" after i actually do it.

john3 said:
thats not what i meant, i mean, i ask for help on where i can get an idea of what to paint, or a stencil of some sort, and i get no help. then after i decide to do it myself, after i tried looking it up btw, i get critisized (and not all constructive) about what i did. and then i get "help" after i actually do it.

:freak:

You didn't even wait for help!
You got three replies and then you posted pictures of what you did.

If I were you, I'd get out the nail-polish remover and buy some spray paint.

mac_mogul said:
:freak:

You didn't even wait for help!
You got three replies and then you posted pictures of what you did.

If I were you, I'd get out the nail-polish remover and buy some spray paint.

ACTUALLY mac, if u look closely at the dates posted, i waited for 3 DAYS not 3 replies, it was like in page 3 and i had to bump it up after day 1.

well you cant expect us to awnser evrey god **** question I mean we have lives too......:freak:

Your alwasy complaining about not getting help and such....I dont think you should rely on TF as much as you do....

so yeah, Dude get some nail polis remover liek mac_mogul said, and do your self a favor....

pfft...ps2...im sitting here with my n64 playing Mario64 and it freaking rules.......Love old shcool games...:D

no, thats not what is so disappointing, i mean look how many views it has, but people are just to lazy to help out. i dont rely on TF, if i did, i wouldnt get anywhere. there are only a hand full of people that have helped me on this forum. i have nail polish remover (my mom does), but im not gonna remove it yet. im gonna do a whole new paint job later, right now im ttrying to concentrate on the speakers, and what i will dow ith them, and soldering my headphones.

its just disappointing when u help people, they hardly help u in return.

Well most of the Time some people just cant help you.

I have absolutley no idea on how to solder but il look at your thread.
Oh wait now im forced to help! Better go become an expert at soldering!

I mean john your last 3 threads in the OT have been about some crazy modding stuff that not many people have done. It would be one thing if it was technology related and you were like should I get a x1900xtx or a 7300 GS? and if no one replied I think you would have more then evrey rigth to be ****ed off....

its not really anything serious actually, soldering is very basic, its just that i've never done it cause i never bothered, but I NO many people have because they posted. and the other 2 were just PAINTING! all i asked was for the procedure. like sand first, then paint or gloss or w/e. and i STILL dunno, hopefully i got another reply from XS, they actually seem to be knowledgeable about it. anywayz, only 1 person helped me with that and that is Tox1c and i thank him.

Plz, i dont wanna have a flame war over this, or argue at all, i just dont have it in me right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom