i wrote this funny program

Status
Not open for further replies.

waynejkruse10

Fully Optimized
this is one of my first practical vb program

its a insult generator and its quite far from insulting but is quite good for a largh.

some of the "insults" include:

You clumsy internet using face muncher!
You putrid objectional extremist!
You ignorant star-jumping ape!
You shrinking face munching man!

it can generate up to 137500 insults.

Pretty good for my first try.

Wayner Face

I also have an insult generator. Maybe I can send it to you. (I didn't write the program myself, got it from internet)

mmm, yeah ive heard of tombot, and also eliza, thats another one, but eliza is dos based. I think its practical because compared to my other programs is one of the more practical ones. Another one of my first programs was a click me game. Also, how do i upload a exe?, it says im not allowed to upload exe's

May I ask, how is that practical?
Who cares if it's practical lol, it's funny, he put effort into actually coding it so you gotta give him credit there... I guess when he says it's practical it's because he can actually use this program lol....probably for these forums, whenever he gets mad instead of typing out whatever he'll just hit 'GENERATE INSULT' and post that to whomever lol :p

jorsoft03 said:
Can't you just put it in a .zip file and then upload it?
Or you can just rename the .exe to .txt and upload it, i'd like to see someones coding skills, aint nothing but talk in the programming forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom