I wonder how many people are stuck paying alimony

Status
Not open for further replies.

drewjustforyou

In Runtime
because it turns out their wives were long term closet lesbians, they divorce, she gets alimony, and can't marry her lover cause its, well, illegal....

anyone have any bad alimony stories? here's one from my family;

Uncle splits up with his second wife (first wife was a chill lesbian, they had a good short marriage, young love, alls well that ends well), in the ten years they were married she went from sweetheart to witch, to somewhere way past witch. he ends it with her, she gets alimony, half his stuff, totally drains him of all of his lifes earnings (he had done well, worked hard, she did nada), but he considered himself ahead, cause she was no longer draining his life. well after a year of living off his alimony, she gets remarried, my uncle naturally stops paying alimony, she takes his *** to court, less then five minutes in the judge (who knows my uncle at this point, as she took him to court earlier for a restraining order, cause he left a broomstick with a motorcycle kickstand attached to it on her front porch "in memory of our anniversary") laughs her *** out of court, and he has never given her another cent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom