i woke up and...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minnesota is awesome cause of snow. That's like the only reason I like it here. Back in the day it was awesome havin snowball fights and building forts and what not. I'm waitin for it to snow here again and finally stay. "Been one whole week since I killed me a man, and already I'm gettin the itch, problem is I aint got nothin to scratch" hehe, I don't know why I put that there but I did. I'm gettin the itch to go ice fishin, maybe that's why. -[Wo0t!]- ice fishing.....:D

haha I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!!

"im scared theres a monster in my closted"

"BANG BANG BANG if that monster's still there, he's pretty pissed off..."

"did i ever tell you about the little engine that could..."

:D

I've seen it so many times

"it's just a dummy grenade"
*chucks grenade away......... BOOOM!*
"who'se the dummy now"

"want me to show you a little trick to take your mind off that pain?"

"Toot toot" I still think the best quote is "Been one whole week since I killed me a man, and already I'm gettin the itch, problem is I aint got nothin to scratch" That is pure genius. Whoever wrote it, I congratulate you.

waynejkruse10 said:
down here in Australia, it was like 40-41c degrees for 2 days, then like 20-21c the next days.

It nice to know that I am not the only person here suffering the heat wave.

I live in alaska, every once in a while it gets so cold that your spit freezes before it hits the ground. you can chuck a cup of water up in the air and it freezes so fast it vaporizes.

Matrix-D said:
I live in alaska, every once in a while it gets so cold that your spit freezes before it hits the ground. you can chuck a cup of water up in the air and it freezes so fast it vaporizes.

You better make sure you don't have to go pee when your outside then,or your winky might get frost bite and fall off :eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom