i woke up and...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halo said:
Man, I miss snow. Ever since we moved to Texas, I've seen like 1/2 of an inch, and that's only because we went up to northern Texas. Yup, I miss waking up to snow and going down the stairs and seeing the Christmas tree...*sigh*

I know...I used to live in one of the coldest places on earth (Minnestota) I loved waking up with snow and seeing my tree all lit up...

I live in Minnesota, woke up this morning to it snowing at a pretty decent rate. It didn't last for long though. It eventually all melted:( Yesterday it rained almost all day, and froze at night. Let's just say I had some fun on the roads with my truck :D We need a lot of snow here. I've been disappointed by the lack of snow the past few winters. We need like 8 feet of it by tomorrow:D

When I lived in Missouri, I always loved the snow. We got lots of it, usually in late December and January. The best part of snow was getting out of school. I was always wishing we wouldn't have had the snow though come May when we were in school extra days to make up for the snow days.

it doesnt snow in la if it does the world is probaby ending or something it doesnt snow in non mountain areas anyway

Well, I live in the southern most major city in Texas, San Antonio, so it's closer to the hotter areas than Dallas and Armarillo
I thought you said you moved north? Dallas and Amarillo are like 5 hours from each other lol, I would suspect San Antonio to stay fairly warm, but when you said north I thought you meant the northern panhandle of texas. I've been to san antonio, visited 'Fiesta Texas' there, owned by 6 flags when I was little kid, and of course the Alamo, cool place to be. Definitely don't ever want to go back to Amarillo though, town is boring.

it doesnt snow in la if it does the world is probaby ending or something it doesnt snow in non mountain areas anyway
It just snowed up the hill from LA, the High Desert of California, we got like 3+ inches which for a DESERT town surrounded by mountains to receive is pretty rare, also yeah there was light snowfall down in LA, but nothing like we got up here. So yeah the world is ending

GameGURU said:
it was SNOWING!!

What is snow?
Weather man says that it's going to be 38c today, and hotter tomorrow.

Any chance you could import some of your weather now here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom