i woke up and...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats cool, down here, we are supposed to see 70s all week long. Snow is a distant dream for us. But its a good thing. I don't like driving on icy roads.

Its nice over the christmas holidays. Any other time, I would rather not deal with the headache of how bad the roads get.

We got 2 inches the day before Thanksgiving, its kind of early to be seeing snow in Chicago, Funny thing was 2 days later it rained and I woke up today and looked out the window expecting to see white snow but I see a dark gray sky, grass, and... rain.

Ever since we moved to Texas, I've seen like 1/2 of an inch, and that's only because we went up to northern Texas. Yup, I miss waking up to snow and going down the stairs and seeing the Christmas tree...*sigh*
Where in texas did you move to? I used to live in Amarillo about 9 years ago now, and lived there for most of my childhood. There was always heavy snowfall there, always a couple feet, and that's in the panhandle which is northern, so where exactly are you at that's not getting snow?

We actually got snow out here in the high desert of california :eek: there was like 3 inches, pretty fun because we never see snow, the roads were slick as hell, couple stop signs I couldn't even stop at, cause if I did the car would get stuck :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom