I Want a pda but I have no money. Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why even bother with a palm pilot. Why not save the little extra and buy a new laptop???

And begging???On a computer technology Forum!?!And your a new user. I can only hope you are joking.

You should definately try to do some chores or mow some yards... hell, i think i pay the kid next door $15 a week to do mine .. imagine if you had just 10 customers.. youd have a PDA in 2 weeks.

But... hey if youre gonna go the free route, at least come off asking if anyone has any used/beat up ones laying around that they could part with at a reduced price.

just my .02

Heh actually i have a laptop but it is ..old ..and i am going 2 sell that for money or trade it in :p its a 133 mhz and..yeah its bad lol but it has cdrom and 2pcmcia slots, one type 2 and one type 3, with a ehternet pcmcia card. HAve any idea how much i can sell that for? And yes, i know that this wsa weird asking but blah never tries to hurt heh. So anwyays thanks anyway. Didn't expect 11 posts in less then 24 hours lol. And yeah hopefully i can get a job really soon or something, im looking foward to a network administartor or something like that ^_^. And for chores .. well my parents give me the phrase "you should be doing them anyway" tough luck huh? . WEll im out, going 2 look around at this forum:p.

thrashenskate said:
And yeah hopefully i can get a job really soon or something, im looking foward to a network administartor or something like that ^_^.

If you're looking to get a job as a network administrator at 15, no wonder you can't get hired. I think when people say get a job, they mean gas station attendant or Baskin Robbins or something.

Lol yes yes gas sation and stuff like that .. 16 around here only heh (such as fast food and wegmans) *sigh*

Geeze. I wonder if this ever works. You think anybody ever got something this way?

I just shelled out $400 for a Tapwave Zodiac2. My hard earned money. But I'll give it to you because your too lazy to work for it on your own. yeah right.

Actually, yes it had. This one fourm this guy had 2 move and he needed like 200 dollars and he was over it. People actually payed the 200 in 1 check so yes it does =) Ohh same think with rootwars. Why do u think u see a donation meeter or such around on some stes. And no i am not to lazy to work for it. Didn't i say i can't get a job yet? Wow some people just dont even read the forums. So annyoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom