I want to be a part of this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

burrah64

Solid State Member
*scratches her head* and says "Where is everyone from?"
I have been going through the forums, you all seem such a friendly bunch..................:D :D :D
I,m from Victoria, Australia.
This is my second post, and I promise, not to ask for money, just good conversations with a few laughs thrown in.
*feels very tired* and *Yawns* had a hard day in the class room.
I,ll be back:D :D :D

hey carmarque... me too :p... only im from a specific part of the UK where we ,... er how can i put this... "love" the animals... or so everyone seems to think... specifically sheep.... LOL

welcome burrah64!!!

Count another one from a British colony here. I'm from Canada, province of Quebec more exactly. (I just hope Don Cherry and Conan O'Brien are not on this board!!! :/ lol)

i used to live in England (Devon) now theres a reputation for farmers and their 'special bond' with sheep....

Yay. An all British and Canadian (edit: and Australian...sorry...missed that) thread. I'm a Toronto person here, by the way. And Jeece, first thing, nice "location" idea. :D Second, if Don Cherry were on the forum you'd be able to make fun of his new 7 second (or such) delay. :laughing:

WOW, so am I the only Aussie............so far, thankyou for welcoming me, and I thought that sheep thingy, was a New Zealand thing, apparently gum boots and sheep go well!! lol.

looking at the lecturer sighs *class is too much for me today*

burrah64 said:
WOW, so am I the only Aussie............so far, thankyou for welcoming me, and I thought that sheep thingy, was a New Zealand thing, apparently gum boots and sheep go well!! lol.

looking at the lecturer sighs *class is too much for me today*

I amended my post by the way, sorry. Oh well...a thread for all those non-american English speaking people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom