I want to live in the US just for this:

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm....as shall I? i got no idea, i put in ftp (not file transfer protocol, #*^& the police, not literaly, its a punk rock band) and a guy connected, so i hit the x and a box poped up and i hit ok...i wonder what it said???

lol, couldnt think of anything so i jus went for the R600 release date...man what has this world come 2 when you can get other people to google for you? next time i need the specs for a mobo when someone has a problem on here, ill ask chacha to do it for me! lol, but seriously, id rather do it myself.

ps: the R600 is due for early march (least that is what techreport.com says clicky clicky

Wow, what an awesome job. I'd love to sit online all day talking to douche bags, making my own hours, and getting paid $5-10 an hour for it. lol

This website was a complete waste of brain power. I honestly think that 1 beer will kill less braincells.

Anyway, I asked them which video card was more poweful, the x1900gt or the 7900gs, I was forwarded 4 times till I met JayG, which I kept calling GayJ, and finally got this message. They kept linking me to different video cards, like the x1950xtx and 7900gtx... and the 7600gt and the x1800gto.

"Search With Guide is disabled because you have been involved in a possible abusive action. Our abuse alert is set at a low threshold to protect our visitors and guides.

If you feel that you have received this message in error, please e-mail us at abuse_resolution@chacha.com with a request for re-entry to our site.

We appreciate your feedback. Thank you.

Your location is: 66.31.48.216"

Try #2...

"Status: Looking for a guide ...
LisaS: Welcome to ChaCha!
You: Hey, Lisa.
LisaS: Hello, how are you?
You: I am here to ask which video card is more powerful... the 7900gs or the x1900gt
LisaS: sure let me see what I can find, one moment please.
LisaS: Thank you for using ChaCha!

SHE DIDN'T GIVE ME ANY LINKS!

MAN LOL these people that work at chacha get PAID to search stuff... i was talking to that lady. she was a ***** LOL:

MaryC: Welcome to ChaCha!
You: hello
MaryC: Hi, how are you?
You: good
You: are you a real person or a bot?
MaryC: Yes I am
You: what one?
You: human or a bot?
MaryC: what do you mean, I'm real indeed.
MaryC: what is a bot.
You: k lol
You: what offends you?
MaryC: I think I'll find out shortly.
You: lol
You: are you a human?
MaryC: Just remember I get paid for this time.
You: are you a human?
MaryC: Yes of course.
You: sweet
You: how much do you get paid?
MaryC: What would you like me to search?
You: anything
You: ill waste time
You: so u get $$$
You: m a nice guy
You: do i have to pay for this time?
MaryC: Give me a moment to do a search for you, I think you'll enjoy it.
You: k
You: how much do you get paid to talk to people?
MaryC: We get paid to search, not talk. Did you get some of my sites?
You: yes
You: lol
You: nice
You: i thought tyou were bots
MaryC: What is a bots?
You: a bot is liek a computer program that talk to people
You: like automated phoens
You: phones*
MaryC: Oh.
You: so what are you doing later this evening?
You: ;)
You: search that :p
MaryC: I'm trying to send you some sights, you seem a little bored. I hope you enjoy them.
MaryC: Good Night, please visit ChaCha again. We do searches, please tell your friends.
MaryC: Please RATE ME. Thanks for using ChaCha.

i just talked to one of the people there, forgot to copy it before i closed it, but the guy there said that they get paid by the minute....

that must be boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom