I thought this would never happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belle1479 said:
Maybe you guys should try to dress us women the way that you like, only if you go out and buy us what you want us to wear. Is that fair? Afterall, we're always trying to dress to impress you guys, no matter what the cost. Is this not true?

nah, your fine the way your are. No clothing can fit you anyway.

Men dressing women=no dressing at all.

$600 for clothes in which you think that'll get you laid? Psht.....you could just get a hooker for that and not have to worry about gay clothing :p

I spent my taxes on a wardrobe do-over, although it really only resulted in a few more articles of clothing. The first time in my life I went shopping, havent done so in like 6 years, and I spent $600 on less than 10 peices of clothes. Kinda sucked. I spent $50 on a pair of jeans. $50!!! But I had a woman influencing my decisions.

Jeans, T-shirt, Loud Button Up Shirt, Bandana and Boot all the way for me. (okay, my work gear is different)

$600 for clothes!!!!! The most I have paid for clothing as been AU$400, and that was for my suit I where at Job Interviews and Court Hearings.

not even a suit for me. When I get a suit, I plan on not having a limit on what to spend on it. I want to look good, and I dont give a crap when it comes down to money and that. After all, I spent $125 on a pair of sunglasses, and they got flattened and the frames broke, so I went and bought another pair for $175 that I am currently wearing. But I think I am going to be in the market for new ones very soon, and I do believe that I intend on paying well over $200. I mean, I do spend $200+ on a material object that is my computer, so what inherently is the difference between that and a pair of sunglasses? I honestly would probably be getting mroe use out of the sunglasses, as I would be wearing them more than I wouold be on my computer.

Oh SNAP!!! Mr. Mguire has to dress someone he has never met? I dont think the guy could dress himself, nevermind you! :p ;)

BTW: Harper, is that the guy from '3-2-1 Contact'? That was the greatest show ever. Beat the HELL out of Sesame Street! Although, Seame Street still did kick some ass!

jeans (sometimes khakis), either that or shorts....usually shorts during summer and fall.......shades and if it's under 55F outside then i wear a hoodie.....i love my hoodies....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom