I thought this would never happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a woman dress me once, well not dress me but had her opinion on everything I bought. It wasnt my girlfriend so I didnt feel bad about tellin her to f-off if I didnt like something. She's hot, and anything a hot girl tells you looks good on you you are going to buy.

I'm really into the metro lok, it suits me right. The first time I EVER went shopping for clothes without my momma was a few months ago. I spent like $600 on not that many things. It was worth it, I look good. All that matters is if you look good and you like the way you look.

And you';re right, dressing like that WILL get you laid. ;)

Maybe you guys should try to dress us women the way that you like, only if you go out and buy us what you want us to wear. Is that fair? Afterall, we're always trying to dress to impress you guys, no matter what the cost. Is this not true?

I suppose fashion and what does and doesnt look good is
truly in the eyes of the beholder. But its pretty sad to admit
that it took clothes to get sex from a girl.

You cant be saying that if it wasnt for your fashionable clothes
you arent getting anywhere with the girls are you?

Im not sure so I hope both chris and Him post some pics because
what Im picturing is a cross between the Gotti kids and maybe
Adam Sandlers Don Johnson friend from The Wedding Singer.

My problem is I have ne sense of fashion whatsoever. If it's clean, not a bright color, and is free of damage or obsenity, and is not long sleeved (hate that) then I'll probably wear it.

Well it was time for change and that's why I changed. It's not like ima poser.

And I didnt do this just to get laid either. Last time some female's had opinions in what I wear, I was being hit on by College chicks... mmmmmmm

And i dont really need to dress all thugged out, because im clean now and dont go around robbing and stealing shit.

I didnt dress all out to impress the ladies, although it was hihgh up ob the list. I did it to have self confidence and for jobs and just for the pinciple of it. It's nice to look good, you will understand once you reach the really young professional world.

And I look like me, not some ****ing john gotti mother****er. Some say I look like and Irish thug when I'm dressed how I really like to dress.

i wear jeans, random t-shirts, sweatshirt, pretty much what everyone wears in nor cal ( i usually wear burton or forums shirts hehe i snowboard)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom