And I thought I was addicted...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know...there's a point when you gotta say "Is this a life? Do I have a life?"

That guy...crossed the line.

It's great that he wrote the column and had so many conversations with so many people........but the sum of his life will be remembered as "the biggest chat trogladite ever"....which if you ask me, is not something I'd want on my tomb stone...

"A virtual memorial service will be held online at a date to be determined."

never heard of that before.

ShoobieRat said:
That guy...crossed the line.

No doubt about that...:eek:

This is actually a rather scary story. But there was something...not right about the mental state of the guy, there has to be something this article doesn't tell us. How can you prioritize online discussion with different strangers with your wife, family, and then even EATING to just SURVIVE? No...definitely not right. Something wasn't right.

This is actually a rather scary story. But there was something...not right about the mental state of the guy, there has to be something this article doesn't tell us. How can you prioritize online discussion with different strangers with your wife, family, and then even EATING to just SURVIVE? No...definitely not right. Something wasn't right. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah...defintly alot left out of the story...

I can't even describe how utterly pathetic that is, and how stupid the family is for not even noticing a blatent 'addiction' really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom