I think this tops the satanic warning list

Status
Not open for further replies.
sad thing is, you know there are people who sign up there that truly believe everything they say

Nubius said:
sad thing is, you know there are people who sign up there that truly believe everything they say

Yea, I noticed that. Its kinda freaky...I couldn't imagine living like that. They spend half their time arguing anyways...

j4ckaL said:
haha, delusional right wing assholes. :rolleyes:
For someone to think there is any seriousness to this, you would have to be a delusional left wing asshole :rolleyes:

LMAO!

I didn't even know the Right Wing could go so low.

edit I'm going to sign up and spread my atheist left wing views and flame them.

Now you know why I hate The Right Wing and People who believe in Religion.

So you've just discovered this site and you're about to type up a flame accusing us of being "fringe" or "extremist", or asking if we're serious about what we say. Fine. but read this first:

We are just another group of republicans, with just another republican website with just another republican forum.

The difference is that we say exactly what we mean. Other conservative groups try to look "centrist" and "politically correct". A lot of republicans say "I was just joking" when someone gets all politically correct on them. (They weren't, they just know how to make PC Mormons shut up.) There is no self-censorship in Landover Baptist. The moderators in this forum believe in freedom of speech (for republicans), and when they do edit something they at least let people know that they did. This is different from other forums.

And that is where the differences between us and other republicans END.

The number of Americans who are evangelical, charismatic or conservative Christians now exceeds 100 million. That's 100,000,000.

Conservative Christian fundamentalists have total dominance of both houses of Congress, the Senate, White House, and most governorships. We're a heartbeat away from dominating the Supreme Court. In November 2006 we'll gain so much power in Congress and the Senate that we will be able to rewrite the constitution to say whatever we want (instead of just ignoring it as we do currently.) We are supported by the majority of the army, police officers, and other people who have guns and know how to use them. And we did not gain all this power by "just kidding".

The president of the United States of America (that's the country with all the nuclear bombs) hears the voice of God on a regular basis:

"God told me to strike at al Qaida and I struck them, and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am determined to solve the problem in the Middle East..."

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.j...sID=0&listSrc=Y

We believe that the Tsunami was an act of God, and so does the President: 'Events aren't moved by blind change and chance [but by] the hand of a just and faithful God.' -George W Bush

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html...DAA0894DB404482

We believe that non-Christians will burn in hell forever, and so does the president: "In 1993, just before running for governor of Texas, Mr. Bush told a Jewish reporter that only believers in Jesus go to heaven."

http://www.commondreams.org/views03/0316-05.htm

We believe that gays are the #1 threat to civilization, and so does Pat Robertson, owner of the 3rd largest cable media empire and head of the 1.7 million member Christian Coalition, the most powerful lobbying group in the United States.

"I have known few homosexuals who did not practice their tendencies. Such people are sinning against God and will lead to the ultimate destruction of the family and our nation. I am unalterably opposed to such things, and will do everything I can to restrict the freedom of these people..." --Pat Robertson

We were planning to televise Armageddon, but another conservative Christian did it first:

"Armageddon may or may not be televised. But if Dr. Mike Evans has his way, his newly launched Evangelical Israel Broadcasting Network will be broadcasting directly from the scene. Dr. Evans, who heads the Jerusalem Prayer Team, believes [the] war with Iraq could be a "dress rehearsal for Armageddon" -- the fulfillment of biblical prophecy... Dr. Evans' reading of the Bible may help explain why many conservative Christian fundamentalists are supporting President Bush..."

http://news.google.com/news?num=10&hl=en&s...+war+armageddon

Do you get the point yet? We are not fringe. YOU ARE FRINGE. We are not extreme. YOU ARE EXTREME. We are not "just kidding".

DEAL WITH IT.

WE ARE ALWAYS RIGHT!

iT IS YOU, DEAR SINNER, WHO IS WRONG IF YOU DISAGREE WITH US!

FACE FACTS!

Those who disagreed all failed! BECAUSE WE ARE RIGHT.We are righteous!

Whereas those who have disagreed were all wrong. Total failures. A disgrace!

idiotec said:
For someone to think there is any seriousness to this, you would have to be a delusional left wing asshole :rolleyes:
By 2057 we will all have chips in our heads so the goverment can keep track of us. Our president is only a puppet and a secret society called "The Patriots" is pulling all the strings. What if I told you that we never really went to the moon and that the founders of the constitution were really extraterrestrial aliens? The same extraterrestrials that taught the Egyptians everything they know. The machine is raging. Careful they might be monitoring you, picture a pink golfball in your mind!

OMG. The whole thing IS FLAMING the right!

For anyone not to understand that the instant they read the posts would have to be so completely blind to reality, it is scary.

I know most of you are 15 year old kids, but still, I don't expect this kind of blatant ignorance. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom