i think im giving up on my pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
well my pc is dead now. the mobo whent today. i have a gpu out a mobo and ram the shippign costs aloen are going to be close to 50$. im really broke can barely afford that. im thinking when everything gets back il sell it on ebay or local, and i mean everything all my games everything. then get a macbook i need for colledge.

i have alot to rma before itl work
i need to rma memory, rma the mobo, rma a gpu
and i dont have money to rma
i just spent 120$ to get it working for christs sake and now it breaks down again. not to mention i now need to spend another 10$ on some TIM when it gets back i have 95$ colledge aplication fee at the end of the week. why does all this bad luck have to hit me at once, the year is just started and its allready on a bad start.

hmm, well you shouldnt get a macbook. get a nice gaming laptop. how about your 8800gts 512mb, what you gonna do with that? and the Q6600, just sell that off?

how much is the 8800gts going for?

i need to decide if im partign it out or selling it as a whole localy. or on fleabay. as for why i need a mac book we are usign aple apature, and it is only compatible with mac. im broek so id sell everything i have related to this pc including 2 19 inch lcd monitors. and get the macbook my dad would help me a litle. at this point im not sure if i mventing or il keep my system.

hmmm, 19" monitor. sounds good, you gonna sell those as a whole build also. i might be interisted if the price is right. i want another monitor that isint a CRT for dual monotring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom