I think i will be taking a trip to Best Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
The first Best Buy UK store opens today, and i think i'll have to go down there and buy some stuff.

They have some crazy deals going on for launch day. I usually find Amazon have good prices, but check this, amazon price is first, best buy after.

Fujifilm J25 : £108, £49
Samsung ST550: £199, £119
Sony CX505: £669, £429
Samsung UE32B6000: £605, £399

And thats just a few samples.

And the best deal is if you buy a TV and England wins the world cup you get all your money back, which is almost guaranteed :D

^doesn't England like always win? how will the store be getting any profit if they do lol. But if they dont they get massive profit....but that's pretty risky.

England are good but the chances of them winning are probably like 1 in 10. The store dont care about making money for a start, they just want a good reputation and people to like them before they put there prices up

Now THATS a promotion.

Yeh.

I'm pretty sure they won't make any money on opening day through there electronics because they are so heavily discounted. They'll perhaps break even and make money on the subscriptions, games and cables.

Nat a bad tactic for opening though, to get people interested.

England always have a good chance of winning. Not that they have for 34 years :p

But yay, finally some good competition for Currys/Comet.

England are good but the chances of them winning are probably like 1 in 10. The store dont care about making money for a start, they just want a good reputation and people to like them before they put there prices up

actually thats not true. They want people to like them sure, but if a store does not make money on their opening day, week, month then there is a high probability that they will fail. The entire point of an opening day is to get as many people in the store as possible buying high ticket items that make the store get a profit for offsetting the cost of the enterprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom