I Swear I Have The Personality Of An 80 Year Old.

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
Today I sat down in front of the computer, I put my feet up in the recliner with my Keyboard and mouse and then started complaining when I had to get back up and hit the KVM Switch.

I've been having trouble with Nix* Mint all day. Started talking to my self, "You know what it is, technology is a head ****."

Started complaining to my self when I had to do up dates, "Does it ever slow down." "Are hear a can't be chewed with this."

Just proper moaning on and on about the little things. The other day I saw two Gay young Lasses and was like proper Shocked at them making out up the back shops. Walked past and though, I really need to lighten up, its 2015 and I swear as well I have the most boring life you can Imagine. I go no were, do nothing..

The other day I had a belter argument. Listen and get this.

I don't like going to the Cinema, I don't like Drinking, I don't like watching the Soaps, I don't like Eastenders, Coronation Street, Emmerdale, I don't like Excising, I don't like Running because it hurts my knees, I enjoy my Meat well Cooked, I like my beard so leave me alone.

"Go on young'in get lost son, telling the kids to do their homes work on the estate, coming out with thing like do you ever learn anything in school, get a Job son, and just a general old age tone. Sitting in the house puffing on a Packet of Cig's a day.

I swear I have no motivation to go any wear. I have the mind of an 80 year old, and the Spirit of a 15 year old.

Back
Top Bottom